DX » Community » Reviews » Robot Pattern Protective Sponge Dual Zipper Bag Case for 7" Tablets - Orange
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNajsexygirl on 03/01/2014

Because of a low price I didn't expect to get the best case ever, but I'm very satisfied. It's very lightweight, soft and protects tablet very good from scratching and dust. Zip is working fine. I'm using it for 7" tablet and it fits well. I haven't find any bad thing on it yet. Try not to sit accidentally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeighCB on 01/05/2014

Well padded, folds open flat or can be reversed. Zippers and seams appear sturdy. Overall very good quality at a great price No straps to hold tablet in, you cannot use it as a permanent case attached to the tablet. Rather, it is only used to transport the tablet and then the tablet is removed to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypgng8 on 04/03/2013

Good size and the bag fits well with my tablet 7". It can protect from dust and small impacts. Beautiful zipper and a good pattern drawn. The zipper not have another hole to put a keychain and have a small size. The zipper appear to be a little fragile. This material appears to be resistant, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections