DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Protective Neoprene Inner Bag Pouch for Ipad MINI / 7" Tablet PC - Black + Red
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystuntas on 11/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good looking - nice red and black colours. Made of good and protective material. I use it to carry my kindle..so it is a little too big for it, but it was expected. So needed wires also fit in it :) Cons:The build quality can be better. Stitches are not even i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- rubbery soft insert, which gives some protection when dropping the device, but if it's heavier tablet it may get damaged. - offers great protection from scratches and accidental damage. - it does fit along good with a 7" GPS bought also from DX also wor... Read more

packed up th case with the gps gps inside it's in there nice case
    0 0
  • posted byIbeecks on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It can protect my iPad mini, the size is perfect because my iPad mini fits exactly in the bag. Cons:I can't get my iPad inside with the smart cover but i like the size so i don't think the case has cons. OtherThoughts:I will recommend the bag pouch i love it and my mon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvitoramaral on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its a great case...good quality, material, good looking...if you have a 7'' (seven inch) tablet, you'll be really happy with this thing. Cons:DOESN'T FIT IPAD MINI!!! You're Ipad will look just like in the picture, with the top part unprotected. Fortunately, my... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCej1 on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Neoprene construction gives decent protection. Not too bulky. Just as good as those you get in local stores. Reversible, red on one side, black on the other. Cons:A bit loose on some tablets. (SKU 164481 ) Could actually be narrower. Not as much protection as a r... Read more

0 0
  • BAG
    posted byfabianarredondo on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very cheap, very good quality, REINFORCED SEAMS IS WELL, NO MORE NEED TO PROTECT YOUR DEVICE, THIS SUPER GREAT FOR YOUR TABLET, functional and comfortable, if I were you I would buy.always recommend buying here and yet I always keep in my position, I think is a gre... Read more

BAG FOR 7'' BAG FOR 7'' Neoprene Inner Bag Pouch
    0 0
  • posted bySole10g on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I usually put my Nexus into my bag, with my wallet, keys and other stuff so, I need to protect them. The neoprene is a really good one. The material seems sturdy and thick. The bag looks pretty resistant and secure. It definitely protect my device from scratches and str... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarjari on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice colour neoprene material soft and protective using it for my 7inch tablet great price Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:This pouch gives you exactly what you expect when looking for a simple and easy to use protective case for your 7inch tablet. I was looking for a po... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections