DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Protective Neoprene Inner Bag Pouch for Ipad MINI / 7" Tablet PC - Black + Red
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymuffinimal on 02/27/2014

It's easy to open and easy to close with the flap. No silly zipper, just fold pack. I consider the pouch to be thick enough to protect my eReader. The thing will smell quite badly at first. This will go away, though. Somehow I managed to lose one of these. I reordered the same one without looking for alternatives. I used it with my Kobo Aura HD. You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOtaking64 on 02/23/2014

Small, light, easy to use, offers some protection to 7-8" tablets, the shipping was faster than normal, really usefull for moving the ipad between locations. Seems to be made out of durable materials. Isn't really thick, so probably doesn't offer the best protection, it isn't really usefull at home ( but great for when travelling). Doesn't offer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdgecrusher on 01/14/2014

Cheap and versatile because seems to work for any 7 inches tablet and pretty much universal for this same reason. It's also nice looking due to its black and red combination and easy to use because the top part opens 360 degrees and of course the neoprene is flexible Its kind of of smelly due to its low quality neoprene, but due time and a few wash-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystuntas on 11/03/2013

Good looking - nice red and black colours. Made of good and protective material. I use it to carry my kindle..so it is a little too big for it, but it was expected. So needed wires also fit in it :) The build quality can be better. Stitches are not even in some places.. but for that cost you can't expect more... Cheap but made of good protective material.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/23/2013

- rubbery soft insert, which gives some protection when dropping the device, but if it's heavier tablet it may get damaged. - offers great protection from scratches and accidental damage. - it does fit along good with a 7" GPS bought also from DX also works ok with a 7" Vido Tablet - no i could not find any - It accepts easily my 7" GPS ... Read more

packed up th case with the gps gps inside it's in there nice case
    0 0
  • posted byBlury on 07/20/2013

Perfect for 7", 8" tablet PCs, Shockproof, anti-scratch, abrasion resistant, high quality, compact size and elegant design, great neoprene material, soft and comfortable, no peeling. It can protect your device very well. None! This is a greeat purchase for this item with this price! You will not find a cheaper product than this one other places ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeleechan on 06/09/2013

This case is very cheap and you can use it easily. Tablet slides inside fast. The quality is good, case is well made. The combination of black and red rimming is pretty and looks good like a more expensive product. I need to say I purchased 7'' tablet and this case is a bit bigger than tablet so it´s kind of loose. Nothing. I´m pretty happy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIbeecks on 05/13/2013

It can protect my iPad mini, the size is perfect because my iPad mini fits exactly in the bag. I can't get my iPad inside with the smart cover but i like the size so i don't think the case has cons. I will recommend the bag pouch i love it and my mon also think is really usefull and simple stlyle, i like cases with all the same color and this protector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvitoramaral on 04/19/2013

Its a great case...good quality, material, good looking...if you have a 7'' (seven inch) tablet, you'll be really happy with this thing. DOESN'T FIT IPAD MINI!!! You're Ipad will look just like in the picture, with the top part unprotected. Fortunately, my brother is about to buy a 7'' tablet, so i'll give this thing to him...but take care.. It's a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCej1 on 04/14/2013

Cheap. Neoprene construction gives decent protection. Not too bulky. Just as good as those you get in local stores. Reversible, red on one side, black on the other. A bit loose on some tablets. (SKU 164481 ) Could actually be narrower. Not as much protection as a rigid case. No space for charger or accessories. Strong chemical smell when first unwrapped.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections