DX » Community » Reviews » Robot Patterns Protective Sponge Dual Zipper Bag Case for 7" Tablets - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsikosts20 on 12/08/2013

What's there to say? -It's a good protective sponge sleeve. -Not too big, not too thick. -It's soft and will protect your tablet from normal fall damage. -It doesn't look like it's going to be torn or ruined anytime soon. -Two zippers (you can have your tablet connected to the computer or charger, or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkskedar on 09/26/2013

Looks and feels nice, I really like the fun image on it. My 7" fits well, there's a little space left but when you close the zipper it holds it firm enough. When first opening the package there was a strong paint like smell coming from the case, it was gone after a day. Its a good price/quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoniomelao on 08/14/2013

* This product has a high quality (this is an important point!); * Stalysh design (the Android robot pattern is cool); * The sponge protects perfectlly your tablet for dust, scratches and falls; * Cheap. Awesome cost beneft (other pouches are normally too spensive!); * Easyest use (there are a couple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFLRNT on 03/04/2013

Great quality, which is (for me) the most important, nice fabric, soft from the inside and outside and great look. It's easy to use and has a low price. Normal pouches are way more expensive. For now, there are no cons for this product. Hopefully the quality stays as good as it is now when I use the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections