DX » Community » Reviews » Daiwl E27 5.5W 500lm 3500K Warm White 102-SMD 3528 LED Light Bulb - Yellow + Silver (220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeltioquecompra on 06/12/2013

Pretty good warm light small bulb. If you don`t need so much light but wants some bulbs buy this cheap bulb. You may be awesomed of the greatness of this little bulbs. The warm color is pretty awesome but some people wont like it. I am happy with this bulbs and I think that could be brighter because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvrazel on 04/16/2013

The light is not warm it is bright light. or cold. I was afraided of delivery, but the bulb was good packaged. The delivery time was not the short but it was ok. This bulb has size as traditional bulb. it is too less 500 lumen. I am not sure if I use this bulb to the any room. Maybe in the night light.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStefidzsi on 02/26/2013

It has really nice warm light. Color is really close to incandescent lighting. It has really similar size as the traditional light bulb. So it will fit easily in the lamp sockets. The building quality looks really good. And packaging was also very fine. The power consumption is really 5W. The 500 lumen ... Read more

compared to a traditional bulb closer look of the leds

0 0 2

• posted bycdiepenheim on 02/02/2013

I works. The transport in the bubble enveloppe is allright. Nice light and firm cover. Transport time to the Netherlands is to long. Dutch custom is also holding it long. But like to buy more LED lamps. There is enought to shop. I like the amount of different Led lamps and are cheaper then in Europe ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections