DX » Community » Reviews » MZ-THD15W-Y 15W 1200~1350lm 6000K LED White Light Ceiling Lamp - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byquickieee on 04/19/2014

Very good manufacture quality. Low profile. Very bright. Just 18W per light! My old lamps were 50W and didn't light as much as these. Price is a little bit too high, anyway, the product is worth it. Good quality of manufacture. The power connector could have some kind of clip to strenght the connection. If you want to light a corridor, kitchen or studio,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacuariopalma on 01/07/2014

The shipment arrived in perfect condition, with the packaging protected to avoid damaged during shipping. Light in the box with instructions. Easy installation. Excellent for cooking (2.5 * 4 meters) lighting. I put two and when you turn the light seems to be always day. The distribution of light is very good. The price is very affordable and the result ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacaciomonteiro on 11/14/2013

This lamp is very simple to use, has a good price and nice color lamp. I suggest for everybody likes a good color lamp's , good design and very nice power suply. i dont have nothing cons. i bought 21 units in 9 orders. I'll use in my house in all places. i suggest for everybody to aplicate in all home. Very simple to use and install and you dont need ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections