DX » Community » Reviews » MZ-THD15W-Y 15W 1200~1350lm 6000K LED White Light Ceiling Lamp - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byquickieee on 04/19/2014

Very good manufacture quality. Low profile. Very bright. Just 18W per light! My old lamps were 50W and didn't light as much as these. Price is a little bit too high, anyway, the product is worth it. Good quality of manufacture. The power connector could have some kind of clip to strenght the connection.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacuariopalma on 01/07/2014

The shipment arrived in perfect condition, with the packaging protected to avoid damaged during shipping. Light in the box with instructions. Easy installation. Excellent for cooking (2.5 * 4 meters) lighting. I put two and when you turn the light seems to be always day. The distribution of light is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacaciomonteiro on 11/14/2013

This lamp is very simple to use, has a good price and nice color lamp. I suggest for everybody likes a good color lamp's , good design and very nice power suply. i dont have nothing cons. i bought 21 units in 9 orders. I'll use in my house in all places. i suggest for everybody to aplicate in all home.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections