DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 USB 2.0 Male to 30-Pin / Lightning 8-Pin Male Data / Charging Cable for Iphone / Ipod / Ipad
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythegianny on 06/07/2013

Brilliant when you want charge two items at same time. Don´t have to have an extra charger with you The cable length could have been a little longer, maybe 30 cm, that would have costed must to add. Haven´t had time to test the sync two devices at same time. But i only bought it to could charge ... Read more

2-in-1 USB 2.0 Male to 30-Pin / Lightning 8-Pin 2-in-1 USB 2.0 Male to 30-Pin / Lightning 8-Pin 2-in-1 USB 2.0 Male to 30-Pin / Lightning 8-Pin

0 0 0

• posted byChys79 on 04/03/2013

Great to take with you if you own Iphone 5 and any other Apple product, this way you avoid to take many cables with you. Can´t charge both products at the same time, othewise the charger won´t hold that consumtion. The cables could have been a little longer, but in any case it can be used directlu ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikeAlt on 03/23/2013

+ iPhone 5 plug works BOTH ways (most knock-offs only work on one side) + quality construction + capable of charging both iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 at same time (although I haven't tested to see whether it charges more slowly) - Cords a bit short (but you see that in the picture, right? I was skeptical, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylocosman on 03/17/2013

Does exactly what you'd think, and charges through both connectors at the same time! I use this in the car so that I can charge an iPhone 3 and an iPhone5 at the very same time! I wish the cables were longer so that I could use the phone while it is charging. But since I use this in the car, it's probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywwwacky on 03/13/2013

you can use it to charge with both the 30pin and the 8pin at the same time! it would be better if the cable was a little longer, or a little 'bigger' and sturdier. i feel like any sort of tug and pull on it will rip the cable into shreds. very fragile-looking the "15cm" length is pretty much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagiaffa on 02/21/2013

Its small. It does charge the iOS device and is practical to keep in the car to use together with the lighter charter. Only syncs (data) in the lightning adapter. The 30 pin only charges the device. (I bought 2 cables and they both work like this) The lightning connector jacket in one of the cables that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byresnad93 on 02/10/2013

*Portable *Convenient *Works well *Super handy *30 pin Charges but doesn't sync *Cable could be a little bit longer This is a handy and great cable to have around but the 30 pin end does not sync anything, I tried an iPad 2, an iPod Classic and an iPod nano and none were recognized by iTunes... It does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbhansen on 01/31/2013

Brilliant when you want charge two items at same time. Don´t have to have an extra charger with you The cable length could have been a little longer, maybe 30 cm, that would have costed must to add. Haven´t had time to test the sync two devices at same time. But i only bought it to could charge ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections