DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 USB 2.0 Male to 30-Pin / Lightning 8-Pin Male Data / Charging Cable for Iphone / Ipod / Ipad
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by thegianny on 06/07/2013

Pros: Brilliant when you want charge two items at same time. Don´t have to have an extra charger with you Cons: The cable length could have been a little longer, maybe 30 cm, that would have costed must to add. OtherThoughts: Haven´t had time to test the sync two devices at same time. But i only bought it to could charge two items at... Read more

2-in-1 USB 2.0 Male to 30-Pin / Lightning 8-Pin 2-in-1 USB 2.0 Male to 30-Pin / Lightning 8-Pin 2-in-1 USB 2.0 Male to 30-Pin / Lightning 8-Pin

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Chys79 on 04/03/2013

Pros: Great to take with you if you own Iphone 5 and any other Apple product, this way you avoid to take many cables with you. Cons: Can´t charge both products at the same time, othewise the charger won´t hold that consumtion. OtherThoughts: The cables could have been a little longer, but in any case it can be used directlu to the plu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MikeAlt on 03/23/2013

Pros: + iPhone 5 plug works BOTH ways (most knock-offs only work on one side) + quality construction + capable of charging both iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 at same time (although I haven't tested to see whether it charges more slowly) Cons: - Cords a bit short (but you see that in the picture, right? OtherThoughts: I was skeptical, as most iPhone 5 c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by locosman on 03/17/2013

Pros: Does exactly what you'd think, and charges through both connectors at the same time! I use this in the car so that I can charge an iPhone 3 and an iPhone5 at the very same time! Cons: I wish the cables were longer so that I could use the phone while it is charging. But since I use this in the car, it's probably a good thing I can't. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted by wwwacky on 03/13/2013

Pros: you can use it to charge with both the 30pin and the 8pin at the same time! Cons: it would be better if the cable was a little longer, or a little 'bigger' and sturdier. i feel like any sort of tug and pull on it will rip the cable into shreds. very fragile-looking OtherThoughts: the "15cm" length is pretty much the tip of the u... Read more

0 0
  • posted by agiaffa on 02/21/2013

Pros: Its small. It does charge the iOS device and is practical to keep in the car to use together with the lighter charter. Cons: Only syncs (data) in the lightning adapter. The 30 pin only charges the device. (I bought 2 cables and they both work like this) The lightning connector jacket in one of the cables that I bought was not properly sec... Read more

1 0
  • posted by resnad93 on 02/10/2013

Pros: *Portable *Convenient *Works well *Super handy Cons: *30 pin Charges but doesn't sync *Cable could be a little bit longer OtherThoughts: This is a handy and great cable to have around but the 30 pin end does not sync anything, I tried an iPad 2, an iPod Classic and an iPod nano and none were recognized by iTunes... It does however let you... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mbhansen on 01/31/2013

Pros: Brilliant when you want charge two items at same time. Don´t have to have an extra charger with you Cons: The cable length could have been a little longer, maybe 30 cm, that would have costed must to add. OtherThoughts: Haven´t had time to test the sync two devices at same time. But i only bought it to could charge two items at... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections