DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Top Flip Open Case Cover for MacBook Pro 15.4" - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDimitriDries on 05/23/2014

- Fits perfectly - Great protection against scratches - Enough ventilation on the bottom - dust can get under the plastic trough the ventilation holes, but it's easy to clean - a little hard to take off again I thought it might damage the edges of my macbook where the cover is attached to the macbook ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexanderdejong on 02/21/2014

The plastic protection clips on quite easy to the mac and hasnt been off since. The price is quite good as the official covers are usually more than 30€. Its also quite durable and protected my macbook from a water spill (on the table and not directly on the laptop.) none really its a pretty solid product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfomelogo on 05/03/2013

It is a very nice product. It came nicely packed, wrapped arround with bubble wrap, and with a thin layer of styro foam inside, which was more than enough to travel safely all the way from China to Chile. The material feels secure, and it has a glossy look. For arround 40 USD here in Chile you can get ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections