DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Rabbit Shaped USB Powered Heated Foot Warming Soft Slippers - Pink (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaort on 12/05/2013

It's very warmy when is cold. Not burn and this is nice. Also have a good color (if you like pink.. of course) and the rabbits are funny. In few minutes start to be hot, so you can't wait much time. I think never burn, because the girl who used (i bought for her) never argued about. In half an hour returns ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanieDeya on 07/14/2013

Very good product. Works perfectly. The heating system works perfectly and it's easy to remove and wash the slippers. The size's a little small for brazilians, but fit without problems. No cons yet. The slippers are working perfectly and I don't have no complains yet, but I have to wait and use more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshakirah on 05/10/2013

it is really comfortable. Very fluffy and cute. The small rubber dots allow anti-slip prevent you from slipping. There is only thin layer of cloth covering the plate another thin layer cotton cloth to cover the plate and wire that attach to the soles, makes the heating efficient. Since I just use it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections