DX » Community » Reviews » NH-BT001 Handsfree Bluetooth V3.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio / Receiving Calls - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxalarcon on 03/24/2014

Good price and very good quality! very heavy and good volume! It is loud enough to have it with a few people around. I bought it as a gift for a teenager and after 3 months its like new. The color and design are really cool too. On top there is a little space that let the speaker a little exposed. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNatewnz on 05/06/2013

Awesome bluetooth speaker! Some of the many pluses: ?Stylish design: piano black and deep red. Everyone asks where I bought it. ?Looks expensive. ?Has a nice premium feel and heavy weight to it. ?Volume control goes up really loud! ?Bass is okay in relation to the price. ?Wireless - obviously. None that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoke747 on 03/09/2013

It comes inside a a nice and good quality white box with instructions note and usb cable. Nice speaker desing. I expected something smaller and it sounds really powerfull. Very easy to use!!! It comes with a rubber stick on the bottom to make it no slide. It doesn't work if you are more far than arround ... Read more

Image Image

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections