DX » Community » Reviews » TOZ TOZ-BT002 Handsfree Bluetooth v3.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio - Black + Deep Coffee
  • 5 star 19 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good sound
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymortal16 on 07/27/2014

Pros:Son muy buenos, tanto de sonido como de calidad al tacto, la batería dura bastante y la distancia del Bluetooth es bastante amplia. Cons:Por ponerle alguno es algo pesado, mas de lo que esperaba, y el manual es muy simple, no dice se especifica en que formato debe estar la Tf para que la detecte. Read more

Impression:Good sound;

0 1
  • posted byfattopp on 07/05/2014

The product is very small but the sound is all the better. After a little practice it is very easy to switch between the different modes. surprisingly good radio receiver. The product has some weight and seems pretty solid, in addition, it has a pretty cool smooth surface, looks a little pro. When you turn up the volume the bass is perhaps a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunoglopes on 06/16/2014

-Very cheap for it's quality -Really small, yet powerful -Feels solid, a little heavy but nothing you can't take in a trip -Battery lasts for a very long time -Has built-in radio -Great sound quality -Gives you the options to play songs thru TF Cards, radio, bluetooth or P2 cable -There is no screen to help you choose a song while playing thru TF Cards ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrxmail on 06/09/2014

This handsfree bluetooth speaker has a nice design, and I was surprised at its weight (heavy) which give it a premium feeling. The sound quality and volume are very good for a speaker of this size. Both music and call sounds were clear and easy to understand. The charging plug snapped loose, and I now have to stick the charging cable in at an angle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimoteofsr on 03/15/2014

High Quality! Exceeded my expectations! Amazing sound! Battery last longer! FM works well, bluetooth works quite well too! It was a staff picks product! their opinions is really trustable. NH-BT002 Handsfree Bluetooth v3.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio - Black + Deep Coffee None None High Quality! Exceeded my expectations! Amazing sound! Battery last longer! ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoPipo on 03/11/2014

This speaker sounds great, very good trebles, and powerful bass. the clarity of the sound its amazing. The only con that I found to this Speaker, are the bass, which are somewhat weak compared to other top quality speakers, but do not sound too bad, could be a little better. I compared it with another speaker that I possess almost identical, but their ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybluesmile79 on 02/08/2014

* Deep base * Clear loud sound * Compatible with many (but not all) bluetooth devices * Feels like a solid build * Compact with FM radio * BIGGEST issue is after a few uses, the charging connector on the base of the unit becomes loose, rendered the unit no longer usable as you can no longer charge the unit with the external charging cable which needs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgguerreiro on 02/04/2014

It works wonders. The bass is powerfull and the sound is good. I don't even use it in full volume, but even then the distortion is very little. I gotta say that its a good buy, I was a bit skeptical at first, but even friends bought because of mine. It holds the charge well, so you can take it with you, camping, travelling or whatever fancys you. It ... Read more

Awesome sound
    1 0
  • posted byrodnery on 02/03/2014

Great small bluethooth speaker. Works really well. Very lasting battery, works almost all day long playing music from microsd card. Really nice. Otima caixa bluethooth. Funciona muito bem. Bateria dura bastante, toca aproximadamente o dia todo musicas do cartao microsd. Muito bom Not cons so far Nenhum até o momento Really one nice buy. Thinking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamkoh on 01/30/2014

Packs quite a punch for such a small speaker. Large internal speaker driver provides good bass and does not lose any acoustic properties. It can blast really loud. FM receiver is quite weak, and takes me quite a while to use that function. Mainly the manual isn't very clear. Switching mode should be long press instead of short press as mentioned in ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections