DX » Community » Reviews » TOZ TOZ-BT002 Handsfree Bluetooth v3.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio - Black + Deep Coffee
Customer’s impression:
Very good cool Bueno Good sound
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarneotta on 11/16/2014

With the small size the speaker impress me with very good sound - it is very easy to use/seth up with the mobile phone. The sound is clear even when you turn up the volume. Read more

Impression:Very good,Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted byyngla on 11/02/2014

Impressing sound despite its small size. Batteries last long between recharges. Stylish design. Easy to carry around but still stable. Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bynavigtoor on 09/22/2014

Me parece un buen producto. Ajustado de precio y atractivo. He empezado a usarlo bastante. Tiene un buen nivel de sonido. Por ponerle algún fallo diría que tarda un poco en la carga y la conexión bluetooth no es todo lo fiable que debería. Así y todo me parece, como ya he dicho, un buen producto. Read more

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bymortal16 on 07/27/2014

Pros:Son muy buenos, tanto de sonido como de calidad al tacto, la batería dura bastante y la distancia del Bluetooth es bastante amplia. Cons:Por ponerle alguno es algo pesado, mas de lo que esperaba, y el manual es muy simple, no dice se especifica en que formato debe estar la Tf para que la detecte.... Read more

Impression:Good sound;

1 0 0

• posted byfattopp on 07/05/2014

The product is very small but the sound is all the better. After a little practice it is very easy to switch between the different modes. surprisingly good radio receiver. The product has some weight and seems pretty solid, in addition, it has a pretty cool smooth surface, looks a little pro. When you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunoglopes on 06/16/2014

-Very cheap for it's quality -Really small, yet powerful -Feels solid, a little heavy but nothing you can't take in a trip -Battery lasts for a very long time -Has built-in radio -Great sound quality -Gives you the options to play songs thru TF Cards, radio, bluetooth or P2 cable -There is no screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrxmail on 06/09/2014

This handsfree bluetooth speaker has a nice design, and I was surprised at its weight (heavy) which give it a premium feeling. The sound quality and volume are very good for a speaker of this size. Both music and call sounds were clear and easy to understand. The charging plug snapped loose, and I now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimoteofsr on 03/15/2014

High Quality! Exceeded my expectations! Amazing sound! Battery last longer! FM works well, bluetooth works quite well too! It was a staff picks product! their opinions is really trustable. NH-BT002 Handsfree Bluetooth v3.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio - Black + Deep Coffee None None High Quality! Exceeded my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoPipo on 03/11/2014

This speaker sounds great, very good trebles, and powerful bass. the clarity of the sound its amazing. The only con that I found to this Speaker, are the bass, which are somewhat weak compared to other top quality speakers, but do not sound too bad, could be a little better. I compared it with another ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybluesmile79 on 02/08/2014

* Deep base * Clear loud sound * Compatible with many (but not all) bluetooth devices * Feels like a solid build * Compact with FM radio * BIGGEST issue is after a few uses, the charging connector on the base of the unit becomes loose, rendered the unit no longer usable as you can no longer charge the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections