DX » Community » Reviews » TOZ TOZ-BT002 Handsfree Bluetooth v3.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio - Black + Deep Coffee
Customer’s impression:
good Very good cool Satisfied Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypsych0man on 01/08/2015

The finish and the quality of the case is just perfect. The FM Radio don't work, but didn't buy for this... At first, I sync Bluetooth with my iPhone 5s and the sound was VERY low... like you have to pay attention to ear it. I troubleshoot the problem by forgetting the Bluetooth device and sync 3... Read more

Impression:good,Satisfied;

1 0 0

• posted byHarveyc on 01/05/2015

Pros: solid feel and pretty good sound for such a small speaker. Affordable Cons: Bluetooth occasionally disappears, and would have to always re-'Pair' it with my laptop or phone.

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byarneotta on 11/16/2014

With the small size the speaker impress me with very good sound - it is very easy to use/seth up with the mobile phone. The sound is clear even when you turn up the volume.

Impression:Very good,Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted byariedeal on 11/12/2014

Pros; Good sound Easy to connect In your car you can use it as carkit. Long playtime on a full battery. (6 hours) Nice collor and shape. Cons; None

Impression:Valeu for your money ;

0 0 0

• posted byyngla on 11/02/2014

Impressing sound despite its small size. Batteries last long between recharges. Stylish design. Easy to carry around but still stable.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bynavigtoor on 09/22/2014

Me parece un buen producto. Ajustado de precio y atractivo. He empezado a usarlo bastante. Tiene un buen nivel de sonido. Por ponerle algún fallo diría que tarda un poco en la carga y la conexión bluetooth no es todo lo fiable que debería. Así y todo me parece, como ya he dicho, un buen producto.

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bysecojoe on 08/27/2014

Good sound quality, but when I changed my Galaxy S3 by a Nexus 5, the volume does not increase in the bluetooth media. The volume of the speaker and the cell are at maximum, but only can hear if you put your ear next to it. Tested in several cell phones and the same thing happens. It only works I... Read more

Impression:Good until I change my mobile;

0 0 0

• posted byAnbucraz on 08/13/2014

Pros: High Quality! Exceeded my expectations! Amazing sound! Battery last longer! FM works well, bluetooth works quite well too! It was a staff picks product! their opinions is really trustable. NH-BT002 Handsfree Bluetooth v3.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio - Black + Deep Coffee OtherThoughts: High my FM... Read more

Impression:Most Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bymortal16 on 07/27/2014

Pros:Son muy buenos, tanto de sonido como de calidad al tacto, la batería dura bastante y la distancia del Bluetooth es bastante amplia. Cons:Por ponerle alguno es algo pesado, mas de lo que esperaba, y el manual es muy simple, no dice se especifica en que formato debe estar la Tf para que la... Read more

Impression:Good sound;

1 0 0

• posted bydanlage on 07/23/2014

Easy to use, compact, powerful, good quality sound.

Impression:Nice sound;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections