DX » Community » Reviews » TOZ TOZ-BT002 Handsfree Bluetooth v3.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio - Black + Deep Coffee
Customer’s impression:
good Very good bad cool Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byisso4 on 06/01/2015

Didn't work.

0 0 0

• posted by8835552 on 05/26/2015

it dont work and i havent seen my new one in the mail

0 0 0

• posted byknorru on 05/19/2015

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by8916026 on 05/15/2015

Hoping to get my first purchase, I will now make other.

0 0 0

• posted bymatijake on 05/15/2015

From time to time sound becomes less loud than normal headphones, which makes this device totally useless. I have gotten a replacement, but with time same things started to happen. I advise you not to buy this product. Instead I have gotten Hiddenradio device for roughly 30€ and it works in all... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarmenGJ on 02/26/2015

Pros: Carcaza y acabados perfectos, da sensación de solidez. El sonido es muy bueno para su pequeño tamaño, incluso a volumen alto. Fácil de conectar y fácil de usar. Buena duración de la batería. Muy buena relación calidad-precio.

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted byBoriskeSeldin on 02/11/2015

Pros: Small, looking good, good material quality Cons: The BT doesn't work well, a bit heavy for it size.

Impression:not good;

0 0 0

• posted bypsych0man on 01/08/2015

The finish and the quality of the case is just perfect. The FM Radio don't work, but didn't buy for this... At first, I sync Bluetooth with my iPhone 5s and the sound was VERY low... like you have to pay attention to ear it. I troubleshoot the problem by forgetting the Bluetooth device and sync 3... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byHarveyc on 01/05/2015

Pros: solid feel and pretty good sound for such a small speaker. Affordable Cons: Bluetooth occasionally disappears, and would have to always re-'Pair' it with my laptop or phone.

0 0 0

• posted byarneotta on 11/16/2014

With the small size the speaker impress me with very good sound - it is very easy to use/seth up with the mobile phone. The sound is clear even when you turn up the volume.

Impression:Very good,Good sound;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere