DX » Community » Reviews » LAFALINK LF-D11 Nano USB 2.0 150Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wireless Network Adapter - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylittleM0n5t3r on 04/27/2014

It works great! Since I'm having some trouble with my own wifi on my laptop, the wireless network usb helps me alot. My wifi seems to sometimes shut down on it's own. But thanks to the wireless network usb I can keep on interneting. It's a great product + I recommand it. You only need to put the CD in, and install the software. After you're done with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexxx86 on 03/18/2014

Very stable and reilable. Run Netflix on a wireless network on my media PC haven't had any timeout or bad connection so far. Don't get warm in use. Just works Not "plug and play". Not easy to find drivers that actually do work apart from the ones that come along with CD. I haven't tried much else than watching on netflix. specs: Windows Vista ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydivie20 on 03/08/2014

I have been using this item for about a week now and it worked right out of the box I plugged it in, inserted the CD that came with it followed the setup and began using it. A perfect device for Novice - Expert. this device does not have any flaws that I have found it functions exactly as it should. I give this product an A+++ Rating it did everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypipi0l0 on 02/26/2014

Excelente precio-calidad-funcionalidad. incluido drivers en mini-cd. Tiempo de espera 1 mes desde que se efectuó el pago, si bien es sin gasto de envío. Si necesitas "wifi" en un ordenador de sobremesa, este mini-wifi-usb te servirá, para conectarte a internet. El sofware se instala sin problemas en mi caso windows 7, se auto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDevilAliceR on 09/04/2013

Cheap and small. Suitable to every USB port. Good at work for regular user tasks: browse web, rare download files, messaging. Not very hot during the active state. The colour is suitable to the black case for Raspberry Pi 1. It's not compatible to Raspberry Pi default distro "Raspbian", although it works with the compiled module. Read here ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections