DX » Community » Reviews » Classic Wired Game Controller Pro for Wii - Red (90cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMoonhunter on 06/14/2013

It works OK. Recognized immediately. Great when compared to the GameCube controller since you can play from anywhere you want. Some of the buttons are a bit sucky. The left analog stick starts making an annoying squeaking noise after a while. The right D-pad button makes a clicky sound and often performs two clicks instead of one. Tested on Mario Kart ... Read more

The controller Connected to Wii Remote
    0 0
  • posted bysjc12 on 05/06/2013

Cost is very good at about half or less of local shop prices which was my original attraction. The soldering of one of the pots was dry and had to be re-soldered for it to work correctly. Not the best production quality inside. should be shipped in a box and not just a jiffy bubble bag, given the delicate knobs and buttons that could be damaged in transport.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatodox on 05/02/2013

It is awesome. By one side, the PES nunchuk experience in Wii is unique and fabulous, but the cursor on the screen can be annoying when you play with more people offline. This controller came to change that, making the multiplayer mode more like PES in the other platforms. Besides, a lot of other games, emulators and other stuffs on the Wii are more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylacierh on 03/07/2013

It worked perfectly, good quality. Much like the original. The buttons are a bit stiff, but of getting used to. Only connect after beginning the game, the latch is connected USBLoader. The price is well worth it, the color is beautiful and the material is of good quality. I could not make it work with emulator, if you can come back to comment. Tested ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQiezi on 03/02/2013

Button pressing feels solid. The cross button acts as a 4-direction button while playing PES 2013. Cant move diagonally. I havent used the original classic controller. could any one tell me if the original classic controller is better? The analog button works great as 8-direction button. Plastic is a little bit transparent or thinner compared to the ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections