DX » Community » Reviews » Key Shape High Speed USB 2.0 Flash / Jump Drive - Black (8GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydabeast on 08/11/2013

+Good price (the Lacie usb key costs about 30€) +Speed is average (not feeling slow) +8 GB +Solid +Great for emergency utility key (Hiren boot cd) +Nice finish + REALY thin! -Not USB 3.0 compatible -Contacts are open, but thats ok since there is a little indentation -Speed could be better - Not sure of the reliability of these china branded data strorage ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRobin95 on 04/22/2013

* It looks nice with a kind of black graphite-ish layer. * It's very thin. More so than I had anticipated. * Flush fitting. Not so tight you really have to push hard, and not so lose than it can fall out of the USB port. * Reading speed is higher than reported, with an average of 36 MB/s. * If it's on a key chain, you won't notice that it's actually ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydzhey on 03/18/2013

This flash drive really looks like a key and I put it together with my keys and it looks nice. Nobody actually see it is not a key, until they looks closer they see its a flash drive and they all want one and asks where to buy. Quality is good, but if you try to check if it is strong enough you think it's not), though I dropped my keys many times and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections