DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 5 - Translucent Grey
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ok
    posted bysuicidesjaak on 01/12/2014

It is a really cheap bumper to protect your Iphone 5. Once attached to your Iphone, it doesn't really make your Iphone bigger like some other protective bumpers do. It is easy to use, because you just need to click you Iphone in and you're done. It seems to be made of cheap plastic. After about two weeks it tried to take my Iphone out of my pocket and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycometetas on 12/10/2013

This bumper style case is perfect for its design. It means that this slim, soft and good fit bumber doesn't "berak" the perfect iPhone 5 desing. It is almost invisible, and protects all the iPhone edges as well!! Since the first day of use, I can not write any cons about it! It is almost perfect !! It is a bumper, so I can not say too much.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythisisdaveh on 11/27/2013

A very cheap product. Good product to start with if you're not sure about bumpers. Very discreet, doesn't make your phone look any different. Only offers a bare minimum level of protection, will not protect the front or back from scratching. It's a relatively flimsy product, and would break easily when not attached to the phone. I wasn't sure if a bumper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaawck on 10/20/2013

Gives a false hope it may protect the iphone in case I drop it. It makes your iphone easier to recognise between other iphones that has no protection (besides color and possible stickers). For 1.40 (at time I bought it) you can't buy anything else at dx that may have a possible use at all. It gives only a false hope, I doubt it does anything at all.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydutchseller on 07/10/2013

Very nice bumper case. It's lightweight and the colour makes it blend in with your iPhone 5. It's very easy to apply it, and for the price you will not find any other case on the market with the same performance. Items are packed in little retail bags, which makes it easier to re-sell the cases to other customers in your store/webshop. Moreover, the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections