DX » Community » Reviews » Small Sun Mini ZY-551 Luminus 100lm Cool White LED Flashlight - Black (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Useless
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluboshoracek on 11/01/2014

Fell apart in seconds after unwrapping. Front glass is not held in place correctly. Read more

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted byvortex45 on 04/01/2014

It uses just one AA batery but has a really bright light. I am amazed. Body is also looking tough hasn't scratched yet(after weeks). And I think it's waterproof for a few meters. There is a rubber o-ring between two pieces of body. Strap is not very well but I don't care that much. Cover of the LED is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoxofox on 01/31/2014

Ive had a lot of cheap flashlights that all broke or were not bright enough, this one really rocks. It only requires one battery so it doesnt make noise when you shake it or falls of when you move it and it is bright enough. It is very sturdy and the paint just doesnt come of. The metal feels way more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymateyek24 on 01/26/2014

Quality is excellent - whole product is made of alluminium alloy. The main pro is that flashlight works with only one AA battery so when it stops working I can buy battery in every shop. It's very bright I think it can be broken one day - some time it doesn't want to switch on. Also, I don't think that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmanner on 12/28/2013

Can't beat the price, works as it should, very good value for money. Uses a standard AA battery. Fine brightness. None really, very nice value for money. Nice small flash light. You get what you expect to get. Seems well built for the money. Very good value for money here, bright and small flash light.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvjohanek on 12/18/2013

Very simple (single mode) and compact, yet powerful AA flashlight. Very long burntime with a NiMH battery. Clear (glass) lens is a plus, definitely not a standard in this price range. The detachable lanyard is also quite useful. No color tint sometimes visible with other flashlights. Not exactly 100lm,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsoul on 12/17/2013

* AA batteries are easy to source, inexpensive * Ergonomics of the light are fine * The detachable lanyard is a nice touch * Not a very bright light. Compared with another flashlight I have, rated at 100 lumens, this one doesn't have nearly the same light output. I'd guess 20 lumens, at most. It's nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjakubvasicek on 12/16/2013

Small and lightweight flashlight with aluminium body, which can withstand hard usage. It It contain one LED, which produce quite a lot of white light. No problem with rechargeable AA batteries. The battery lasts long, I didn't have to recharge after several hours of usage. The reflecting surface around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenricefs on 11/01/2013

This small metallic flashlight works from just a single 1.5V AA battery, but the amount of light is very good. Besides, its small size makes it easy to carry and the perfect light to have in the car for an emergency. And the price is unbeatable, only 3.5$!! None, it seems very well manufactured and works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHMBeneduzzi on 10/18/2013

I'm really surprised with this torch. The bright is better then expected! I intend to use in my backpack, for emergencies. The size is ok, takes a small space in the backpack. Considering the beam range, and the quality of the product, a think it's a good deal for this price. The glass seems to be a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections