DX » Community » Reviews » Small Sun Mini ZY-551 Luminus 100lm Cool White LED Flashlight - Black (1 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCominter on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the size of this flashlight illuminates very well, its materials are of good quality and small size creates a very easy handling to light in environments with little access other larger flashlights, this gives a unique advantage. Cons:So far, none against. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytigerg35 on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I received this product earlier than any other orders shipped from DX. This flashlight is light weight, aluminum body, nice finish. The light is white, bright enough. I don't know how many lumen on it but compare to one of the $13 1xAA flashlight I own, this che... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzyy666 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This flashlight is very nice.Its small compact and very comfortable to have it in your pocket.The light is very strong even the flashlight is small and works with one battery 1xAA.For its price its very usefull and practical.I strongly recomend this item. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byafricatwinrider on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- price is very good - it works even after few falls on the floor - switch has nice positive fleeling - strap is nice addition - aluminium body without any big flaws Cons:- lot of imperfections in reflector - beam pattern is bad, small hotspot and low floodlig... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygasbag11 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is good like all my Small Sun lights. O-rings on the tailcap and lens. The lens is glass. The fit and finish are good. It has a reverse clicky which feels good. Not too easy to switch on accidently. Has a deep reflector so it "throws" pretty good f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriky48 on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This little flashlight has aluminum body. It is small, very easy to use. The power button is behind the body, use only a common AA battery or rechargeable. To change the battery you must remove the screw cap. Has an oring to be waterproof. This little flashlight... Read more

Small but powerful flashlight Small but powerful flashlight Small but powerful flashlight
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections