DX » Community » Reviews » CY DP-023 Mini DisplayPort to DVI Data Cable for MacBook + More - White (180cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrollfromnarnia on 02/18/2014

it's white - it has a nice design, worked well with my thinkpad T430...transfered signal from mini display port of my laptop to 1920x1200, 24 inch monitor without any problem, no artifacts or something probably not shielded according to its thickness, but that was not really problem to me, my biggest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrollfromnarnia on 12/24/2013

i am using it for transfering video signal from my laptop computer (lenovo thinkpad) to external monitor (samsung), video signal is very clear, i have noticed no problems, price - best i found, in my country they sell it for about 20€,packaging - enough, i didnt expect and need more its a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvallovic on 07/23/2013

- Having the adapter and the cable, everything in just one piece, it's amazing! You don't need to by two objects separately, this is the right solution. - The material feels great, just like the Apple ones. - I have it for more than 4 months and I have no cons for it. This was my thought after tried ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections