DX » Community » Reviews » CY U3-004 USB 3.0 A Male to USB 3.0 A Female Extension Data Cable - Blue (100cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjainakash on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice cable.. good to extend the reach of an us port or to add an extension to the cable for a usb 3.0 device. very good build quality Cons:none really. it does exactly what its suppose to do. price can be a bit lower. OtherThoughts:its not very useful whi... Read more

package the cable the usb 3.0 blue colors
    0 0
  • posted byarcana75 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a good cable, with enough flex yet sturdy for general use. The length is good for most applications. I use it to extend the reach of my USB3.0 HDD docking station, and it does the job. The USB3.0 cable that came with my docking station is 1m long, but it isn't long e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiguelo on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Buena calidad en los materiales y en el ensamblaje. Cons:Siendo muy exigentes se le puede achacar que la parte de la hembra va muy dura, cuesta conectar y desconectar dispositivos. Pero supongo que se solucione con el desgaste que proporciona el uso. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeshabeli on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well built, does what it is supposed to do. The rubber is fine, it is not hard. It is bendable and works great. Itried and it makes more than 100 MB/s which is great speed. Cons:No Cons can be added, it works great till now, no issues. I got a PCI-E card for m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections