DX » Community » Reviews » Rikomagic MK802 IIIS Android 4.2 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / HDMI - Black
  • 5 star 18 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNaynee on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product with high quality design. Ultimate Android Version works really good. Processor Velocity are great, comes with 2 cores. Perfect assembly of all parts, no warm the unit, work 24 HS without any problem. Manual of use for first use works good. Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysa3yo on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:already rooted, dlna compatible, google play installed, wifi display ready, skype ready, other android device can be used as remote control / gamepad via wifi Cons:usb tv can't be used to powered, must use external power source, minimum 1A, optimum resolustion only HD,... Read more

6 1
  • posted byoscarf70 on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the Rikomagic is great tool to who ever like gadgets . it is like connecting your mobile Android to a big screen and use it from there . all Android flavours are there . plus capability of streaming from any Wifi computer that is around in the house . and for... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymrmmmdx on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to install - Works with google play store, and most of the apps - Works with my LG TV, and makes it a smart tv! - Does not get hot like some other owners have complained, only gets a little warm - Great, crisp, scalable display - Running android 4.2.2 Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysanyi75 on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Stable system. The phone can be controlled via software download, the big-screen phones, tablets are recommended for use. Az android soha nincs kikapcsolva de melegedést nem tapasztaltam. Cons:The 1080p doesn't work, the screen is blinking, but 720p is good. I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarceliux on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Complete and powerful system, with great graphics performance. Can play virtually any video format from internal memory or USB pen with excellent AV quality. Well built, very fast, best option for mini pc. If you have an old model HD TV, you can turn it to sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRM2009 on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works like expected - Android 4.2 upgrade available on official site (www.rikomagik.co.uk) - Supports XBMC Media Center (need MX Player instaled) - Real Android market with all supported applications available - Good construction and plastic quality Cons:- No power ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarafim on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very little and easy to use. Very Stable. Work great on different resolutions. I mange to connection to my phone and use my phone like air mouse it very cool. You can play android games on full HD. Cons:For some reason after power of i loose all of my settings and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypicturesd on 08/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is better than the last Android mini pc that I bought. Very fast loading and the graphics is awesome. Videos have very good quality almost 3D quality. I'm really satisfied with this product. all pros, all the android's pros in a small container. You have android ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpaspm on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Plug and play with computer monitors and LED/LCD televisions -Android 4.1.1 -Good Graphics -Replaces the need of a tablet -8GB internal storage -Has bluetooth option -External storage option to play music and videos -No need for external power source Cons:-On... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections