DX » Community » Reviews » Rikomagic MK802 IIIS Android 4.2 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / HDMI - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very Handy as described Velmi dobrý Excellent purchase ff
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrcparmen on 05/07/2015

Super mini počítač funguje perfektně , v kombinaci s mým projektorem je hromadou zábavy pro celou rodinu. Filmy hudba hry vše je obsazeno v tomto malém zařízení

Impression:Velmi dobrý,Velmi Handy;

0 0 0

• posted byjall0 on 03/19/2015

as described you can watch videos, listen music or web surfing, easily and with so incredible small size! Look for a good USB power supply (normal phone charguers will not work) since it needs more than 1 amp. Be careful with the "rotate screen" button in the below band of icons (looks like a as... Read more

Impression:Excellent purchase;

0 0 0

• posted bymateivn on 01/22/2015

Pros : Works greate. Cons : If you want to have a good wifi signal you have to let loose the wifi receiver after you have removed the cover.

Impression:Greate item , works greate if you remove the cover;

0 0 0

• posted byyairspam on 11/26/2014

Pros: Excellent. Turned my TV to an android device. Can watch YouTube, TED, XBMC. I bought another for my son’s room. Cons: Video card not the best. It cannot run a full HD movie, it keeps on hanging.

Impression:Very Handy;

0 0 0

• posted by2396 on 11/25/2014

S výrobkem jsem velmi spokojen. Ve verzi android 4.2, se mi ani jednou nekousnul. Příjem wifi signálu je velmi dobrý. Přehrávání videí na TV z netu je super.

Impression:Velmi dobrý,ff;

0 0 0

• posted byjohnwilly on 09/30/2014

Pros : seems to work as explained most of the time, good quality build, great packaging, comes with all relavent cables to fit o most TV sets Cons , WiFi not too hot, keeps dropping out, cannot stream from PC to TV even though media server recognises android TV player

Impression:as described;

0 0 0

• posted bygve on 05/03/2014

Small, sturdy, good speed (dual core and RAM wise). Works well with your existing DLNA. Could be great for entertaining guests. Good for browsing and playing music. Compatible with XBMC. WiFi is practically non-existent. Don't expect to stream HD movies over WiFi a LAN connection should do the is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalapraccis on 03/21/2014

Plug and play with computer monitors and LED/LCD televisions -Android 4.1.1 -Good Graphics -Replaces the need of a tablet -8GB internal storage -Has bluetooth option -External storage option to play music and videos -No need for external power source -Only one USB port -Few of the apps are not -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySinisha on 01/22/2014

Well, I use this device for a nine month now nad I am satisfy. It is not perfect but is good enough - enough processing power and enough RAM. Picture on the TV is OK, but when it is perform as a video player or stream film from youtube - picture is excellent. I connected a USB hub and one 500GB -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeworge on 01/16/2014

- easy installation - build quality feel solid - plays most videos well with XBMC - doesn't come with power adapter only the USB to microUSB cable, you'll need a 5V 2A one to meet the standard requirements - lacks power decoding some HD videos, that's not to say all HD videos are unplayable. Some... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere