Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very good product

posted by UmiNoor on 06/30/2013
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This is better than the last Android mini pc that I bought. Very fast loading and the graphics is awesome. Videos have very good quality almost 3D quality. I'm really satisfied with this product.

Cons:

When I first got it, the item wasn't compatible with my modem so even though it was able to detect my WIFI, I cannot connect to the Internet. At first, I thought the item was defective but I change to another modem and then I was able to connect to the Internet. Without the ability to connect to the Internet, the item is totally useless but now that I've overcome the problem of Internet connection, this is an awesome product.

OtherThoughts:

No regrets buying this product. But after a week of ordering this product, I discovered that the price was further reduced. I ordered this product at the price of $54.20 but now the product had been reduced to $48.69. Just my luck to order too early.

Bottomline:

I highly recommend this product and encourage people to turn their LCD tv into a smart tv without the hefty price tag.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections