Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Rikomagic MK802 IIIS Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / 1GB RAM / 8G

posted by picturesd on 08/11/2013
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is better than the last Android mini pc that I bought. Very fast loading and the graphics is awesome. Videos have very good quality almost 3D quality. I'm really satisfied with this product. all pros, all the android's pros in a small container. You have android market in your tv, I mean: angry birds, gmail, uTorrent, video player, music player, etc.

Cons:

No cons. Maybe be a cheaper.

OtherThoughts:

all pros, all the android's pros in a small container. You have android market in your tv, I mean: angry birds, gmail, uTorrent, video player, music player, etc. This is better than the last Android mini pc that I bought. Very fast loading and the graphics is awesome. Videos have very good quality almost 3D quality. I'm really satisfied with this product.

Bottomline:

This is better than the last Android mini pc that I bought. Very fast loading and the graphics is awesome. Videos have very good quality almost 3D quality. I'm really satisfied with this product. all pros, all the android's pros in a small container. You have android market in your tv, I mean: angry birds, gmail, uTorrent, video player, music player, etc.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections