DX » Community » Reviews » Blue CREE LED Emitter (20mm 3.2~3.4V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasgar5 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good and cheap LED with a brandname. Very good deal. Regret I haven't bought more, but I will. Very bright light already with 300mA. Easy to solder, easy to mount Cons:None actually, or it should be that it is a bit unclear what the max current is. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunocacalutia on 09/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good Lighting. I used to create a DIY Led System for my Reef Tank. Works so Good. The color of the reefs were so beautiful and strong. Because of leds. It's really Original cree Led, with a very good price. I recomend to buy more of 1 item, whit BULKRATE coupon. Cons... Read more

DIY System Led with Cree Led Blue DIY System Led with Cree Led Blue 2 DIY System Led with Cree Led Blue 3 DIY System Led with Cree Led Blue 4
    1 0
  • posted byingosken on 05/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use easy set up original Cree led very very bright like black light Cons:no specs at all are not all the same blue wavelength (i bought 25,and there are almost 3 different blues) *** don't look at the led during it is on*** or you will be blind like 5... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVaskeklut on 02/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this light to make myself a glowing glass bottle (Nuka Cola Quantum). I find that the light is seriously blinding, even with just two regular 1,5V batteries! Guess you could illuminate a small room with two "game boy-batteries"! Cons:It works by connecting the sm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaBzzz on 04/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Original Cree LED Cons:Availability? It took weeks until my LEDs were ready for shipping... OtherThoughts:Baby blue color ;) Bottomline:Very nice binning. See the user photo section for more details. All of my (atm) 8 LEDs have very very similar light output at... Read more

1 0
  • posted byben1680 on 03/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good original LED from CREE Cons:None OtherThoughts: Bottomline:This is original Cree LED. There is no info regarding brightness bin code or color bin code. It should be included for information purposes. As far as I know, it should be Cree XR series led. Cree... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections