DX » Community » Reviews » Blue CREE LED Emitter (20mm 3.2~3.4V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasgar5 on 12/09/2013

Good and cheap LED with a brandname. Very good deal. Regret I haven't bought more, but I will. Very bright light already with 300mA. Easy to solder, easy to mount None actually, or it should be that it is a bit unclear what the max current is. Great LED. Used it for a garden light: screwed it on a piece of aluminum and as my driver was not delivered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunocacalutia on 09/15/2012

Very good Lighting. I used to create a DIY Led System for my Reef Tank. Works so Good. The color of the reefs were so beautiful and strong. Because of leds. It's really Original cree Led, with a very good price. I recomend to buy more of 1 item, whit BULKRATE coupon. No cons, the produt is good and have a great price. I Used to the white cree led, is ... Read more

DIY System Led with Cree Led Blue DIY System Led with Cree Led Blue 2 DIY System Led with Cree Led Blue 3 DIY System Led with Cree Led Blue 4
    1 0
  • posted byingosken on 05/07/2012

easy to use easy set up original Cree led very very bright like black light no specs at all are not all the same blue wavelength (i bought 25,and there are almost 3 different blues) *** don't look at the led during it is on*** or you will be blind like 5 mins. some soldering skills must be needed tested at 350ma and 650ma at 350 don't even get warm ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVaskeklut on 02/26/2011

I bought this light to make myself a glowing glass bottle (Nuka Cola Quantum). I find that the light is seriously blinding, even with just two regular 1,5V batteries! Guess you could illuminate a small room with two "game boy-batteries"! It works by connecting the small areas on each side with +/- on the battery. This means that you will have a hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaBzzz on 04/15/2010

Original Cree LED Availability? It took weeks until my LEDs were ready for shipping... Baby blue color ;) Very nice binning. See the user photo section for more details. All of my (atm) 8 LEDs have very very similar light output at any current, so it should be even possible to use them in parallel circuits (but not recommended). Minimum voltage until ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byben1680 on 03/08/2008

Good original LED from CREE None This is original Cree LED. There is no info regarding brightness bin code or color bin code. It should be included for information purposes. As far as I know, it should be Cree XR series led. Cree brighter LED, XRE series, only available in White color in various bin code from warmer white neutral white, and cool white.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections