DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung USB EU Plug Power Adapter w/ Charging & Data Cable for Samsung N7100 / i9220 - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrteba on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I buy this item to get a second charger for the office. Now I can have the original charger shipped with my Samsung Note 2 at home, and this second charger at the office. I don't know if this is a genuine charger or an excellent replica, but I can't differentiat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntomira on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The exactly original charger, the same that cames with your Samsung device, same product, same packaging. Cons:Works fine on Brazilian outlets. The pin tips are a bit larger (the same size as the new 20A Brazilian outlet roles), but if you got an old style outlet adapter,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelad2109 on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works great. The best price I could find. Was well packed, and had its genuanity stamp on it. Delivered fast to Israel. works for mine (galaxy note2, and for my mother galaxy S2). Cons:I have found none. No reasone to buy at the store. The price there is too high. Same... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRitaFC on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as it was supposed to and really seems genuine. In my country they sell these for twice the price I found here at Dealextreme. Arrived in an acceptable time. Looks sturdy and nicely build. I think it will keep working for a long time. :) Cons:No cons so far. The d... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections