DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung USB EU Plug Power Adapter w/ Charging & Data Cable for Samsung N7100 / i9220 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrteba on 06/17/2013

I buy this item to get a second charger for the office. Now I can have the original charger shipped with my Samsung Note 2 at home, and this second charger at the office. I don't know if this is a genuine charger or an excellent replica, but I can't differentiate this charger from the original in thSamsung ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntomira on 04/30/2013

The exactly original charger, the same that cames with your Samsung device, same product, same packaging. Works fine on Brazilian outlets. The pin tips are a bit larger (the same size as the new 20A Brazilian outlet roles), but if you got an old style outlet adapter, it will work very well. Cheaper then ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byelad2109 on 04/05/2013

works great. The best price I could find. Was well packed, and had its genuanity stamp on it. Delivered fast to Israel. works for mine (galaxy note2, and for my mother galaxy S2). I have found none. No reasone to buy at the store. The price there is too high. Same quality. I once thought it would be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRitaFC on 02/22/2013

Works as it was supposed to and really seems genuine. In my country they sell these for twice the price I found here at Dealextreme. Arrived in an acceptable time. Looks sturdy and nicely build. I think it will keep working for a long time. :) No cons so far. The data transfer speed is not special, just ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections