DX » Community » Reviews » CY DP-017 Mini DisplayPort Male to DisplayPort Data Cable for MacBook + More - White (180cm)
Customer’s impression:
White Works out of the box soft cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybobo2211 on 10/08/2014

Pros: works out of the box as other displayport cable. soft type, easy to bend in corners. Since it's just a cable without any integrated chip, I hope its lifetime is better than my previous one. Read more

Impression:Works out of the box,White,soft cable;

0 0 0

• posted byOmerBonfil on 04/24/2014

Cable has a Good length, it is elastic so it can be connected easily to the peripherials, I used it to connect my Intel NUC to my DELL U2312HM monitor, Cable works perfect, Image is clear and no need for the mini displayport to DVI adapter anymore Not that i can find any, it just works as expected Build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaitseb on 02/28/2014

The build quality is very good. The cable attaches firmly between my DELL 27" 2560x1440 monitor and my Macbook Pro. The cable material is quite stiff and thick and seems to be of good quality. The cable is very cheap compared to normal prices in my country, and the type of cable is very hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraulmt on 12/22/2013

It just works. Very good for the price. The materials are not like an Apple cable, of course, but very good considering the price. I've used it for more than 5 months and without any problem. None. The best way to connect my Dell monitor with displayport to my macbook with thunderbolt, without using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddarkarchon on 12/10/2013

High quality sturdy cable, also flexible enough to comfortably connect / disconnect. I've used it to connect Dell XPS 15 laptop to Crossover 27" 2560x1440 monitor. It worked immediately without any special configuration or fiddling. The only thing I needed to do was select DisplayPort as the video ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byice985 on 10/18/2013

Does the job correctly. I am using it to connect my DELL U2412M to my Desktop PC with Radeon 6850 that has two mini display ports and non real size ones. None so far Before buying this cable I tried using two 1 to 3 converters that should output mini display port signal to HDMI, DVI and real size Display ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitalys on 04/22/2013

Great cable for Mac computers. I've got MacBook Pro and there was a problem with connecting it to Dell U2410: Dell monitor didn't go to sleep mode with Mini DisplayPort<->DVI connector. After switching to this cable it works without any issues. It fits good both ports (mini displayport and displayport)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byodin.brousseau on 02/05/2013

Work as intented. Pluged in my Macbook Air 13 and my ASUS 27" monitor turned on. Picture quality is perfect without any glitch or problem up to now.Really good design. Fit perfectly tight into both connector. None. Nothing else to say. Could have paid 40$ for it and still be happy. Activated the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeter58 on 01/26/2013

Great cable for use with the Mac Mini or Macbook pro. I use this cable to connect my Mac Mini (late 2012) with my Dell 2713 monitor in the great 2560 x 1440 resolution. With the HDMI output i get HD resolution but with this cable you get 2550 x1140! The price is 30% of the price who Apple ask in his ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections