DX » Community » Reviews » CY DP-017 Mini DisplayPort Male to DisplayPort Data Cable for MacBook + More - White (180cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOmerBonfil on 04/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cable has a Good length, it is elastic so it can be connected easily to the peripherials, I used it to connect my Intel NUC to my DELL U2312HM monitor, Cable works perfect, Image is clear and no need for the mini displayport to DVI adapter anymore Cons:Not tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitalys on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great cable for Mac computers. I've got MacBook Pro and there was a problem with connecting it to Dell U2410: Dell monitor didn't go to sleep mode with Mini DisplayPort<->DVI connector. After switching to this cable it works without any issues. It fits goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byodin.brousseau on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Work as intented. Pluged in my Macbook Air 13 and my ASUS 27" monitor turned on. Picture quality is perfect without any glitch or problem up to now.Really good design. Fit perfectly tight into both connector. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Nothing else to say.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeter58 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great cable for use with the Mac Mini or Macbook pro. I use this cable to connect my Mac Mini (late 2012) with my Dell 2713 monitor in the great 2560 x 1440 resolution. With the HDMI output i get HD resolution but with this cable you get 2550 x1140! The price is 30% of... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections