DX » Community » Reviews » CY DP-021 Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Audio Extender Cable - White (1.8m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrPlofhead on 06/05/2014

Very useful if you want to connect your macbook to a television or other display to watch a movie or see photos of a bigger screen. It is perfect to connect because you don't need to adapt a hdmi cable to a displayport adapter. After two months of intensive use, is see that the cable is breaking at the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjruoho on 03/20/2014

Works as advertised. 1920x1080 resolution works out of box with Lenovo T530 (mini **) and 2013 MacBook (Thunderbolt). HDMI-side was a TV. Audio did not work with Lenovo, but I'd quess that it is laptop's fault (as Audio was working fine from MacBook). Cheapest local store's do sell for the same price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylluisvs on 01/07/2014

Good packaging Good price Good quality of video Good audio Excelent price for the quality, it seems almost apple! took so long to arribe at home, but I ordered in christmas time, so it's Ook... and I didn't pay a bug for transport better product than others in Ebay i try to whatch a movie and it's awesome ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuatom on 11/20/2013

1. Simple and efficient design. 2. It does what it says it does. 3. Hard to find it in just one piece, so this is kind of a rarity. Other ways to solve the problem this cable solves is buying an adapter and then handling two pieces (cable + adapter). 4. White color for Apple fanboys or hipsters. 5. Great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoys8 on 11/02/2013

It´s a great product, easy to use y easier to connect, great design, excellent size of cable, frequently is difficult find this kind of products like this in mexico and whit nice designs well, not yet, I didn´t find any cons, my be when begin to use it i´ll find some problem whit it I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychadross on 09/13/2013

My new Lenovo X1 Carbon has a mini display port, so this cable was perfect for keeping in my laptop bag to connect to various monitors, tv's and projectors we have in our company. This is a quality cable and a extremely attractive price point compared to name brand cables... thus no real cons. I'm probably ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections