DX » Community » Reviews » CY U3-043 USB 3.0 20-Pin Header to 2-Port USB 3.0 Type-A Female Converter Cable - Black (50cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypunkpablo on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice finish - Tight fit to the motherboard connection and to the connected device - Discrete black finish - Good construccion materials Cons:- The cable might be a little longer - It could come with the screws OtherThoughts:I recommend it for people that wan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandipbarik on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Most standard pc cases do not have front usb 3.0 ports, whereas most motherboard today have built in usb 3.0 support, So its a highly recommended product for those who require front USB 3.0 ports for old pc cabinets. The length of the cable is long enough for ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalvineous on 09/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The USB end perfectly fits anywhere an old LPT/parallel printer port goes. Since many PC cases have a special place to mount a IEEE1284 parallel port, you can use this instead to make two USB3.0 ports available without using up any PCI slot covers. Cons:The USB... Read more

Product mounted in a hole for a PC parallel port
    0 0
  • posted byDarkCignus on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Right product, without failure or damage, comply with what has to be done. The contacts work well. The prodcut is strong and well completion. The expected speed of a USB 3.0 are suitable and averages, copying large files in no time, at no time were lost data o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichel3105 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:wire length is ok for my computer large tower works on z77 p8z77vlx asus motherboard i tested it with 2.0 usb i dont have any usb3.0 hardware Cons:terminal is a bit wide and cable is pretty stiff. In order to mount it i had to cut the side screw and drill the overmold t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections