DX » Community » Reviews » CY U3-043 USB 3.0 20-Pin Header to 2-Port USB 3.0 Type-A Female Converter Cable - Black (50cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypunkpablo on 11/28/2013

- Nice finish - Tight fit to the motherboard connection and to the connected device - Discrete black finish - Good construccion materials - The cable might be a little longer - It could come with the screws I recommend it for people that want to use front panel usb 3.0 in an old pc case or to add another two ports to a new pc case if the motherboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandipbarik on 11/13/2013

Most standard pc cases do not have front usb 3.0 ports, whereas most motherboard today have built in usb 3.0 support, So its a highly recommended product for those who require front USB 3.0 ports for old pc cabinets. The length of the cable is long enough for ease of use. USB panel bracket looks strong enough Price is pretty reasonable. No screws included ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalvineous on 09/19/2013

The USB end perfectly fits anywhere an old LPT/parallel printer port goes. Since many PC cases have a special place to mount a IEEE1284 parallel port, you can use this instead to make two USB3.0 ports available without using up any PCI slot covers. The USB sockets aren't completely shrouded, so there is an air gap into the PC case around the sockets.... Read more

Product mounted in a hole for a PC parallel port
    0 0
  • posted byDarkCignus on 03/08/2013

Right product, without failure or damage, comply with what has to be done. The contacts work well. The prodcut is strong and well completion. The expected speed of a USB 3.0 are suitable and averages, copying large files in no time, at no time were lost data or transmission failures thereof. No cons, works as it should, and looks realy good. the only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichel3105 on 02/28/2013

wire length is ok for my computer large tower works on z77 p8z77vlx asus motherboard i tested it with 2.0 usb i dont have any usb3.0 hardware terminal is a bit wide and cable is pretty stiff. In order to mount it i had to cut the side screw and drill the overmold to attach it to my enclosure. Maybe it is more expensive than to buy a new computer enclosure ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections