DX » Community » Reviews » Tripod Mount for Canon (A-2 W Ring)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxpererecax on 04/29/2013

Ten times cheaper than original from Canon, a lot cheaper than thrid party mounts. Good construction, good materials, preety solid. Looks like original from Canon, color is almost the same as lens (70-200 f4 EF-L). Fits good and secure when tighten. Has a mark to align with lens mark on the top. Color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byer0213 on 03/21/2013

Good Quality, much better than expected. ease of use. Packaging comes in very good condition. Appreciate the use of bubble wrap to protect the package. Feels study and the spring locking mechanism feels good. Slightly longer delivery time, though might be due to courier service rather than seller. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrilu on 03/11/2013

Looks like the original, but has a slight difference in color, very small difference. The setting is precise and tight, think anyone will have problems with it ... I've used on a tripod and took very well. The color is not the same ... The texture is a little different and seems to scratch fairly easily.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylatefi on 01/07/2013

The quality of the product seems good, I'm happy with that considering the price. Ring feels solid and quite reliable. Delivery time, I ordered mine in 8/25/2012 and received it 1/7/2013. I advise not to order this from DX if you need one soon. Only time will tell how long the ring is going to hold the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOsleavicius1 on 07/14/2012

If you own a Canon 70-200mm f/4 L USM Lens or a Canon 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens, you own one of the best. To make either of these lenses even better, add a Canon Tripod Mount. It is just a metal bracket in the shape of a ring that goes around your telephoto lens. The ring itself is lightweight (4.24... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydwemobiel on 04/02/2012

Fits ok. does exactly what it suppose to do. i used it to carry lens-camera combo instead of use it for tripod the gray protection thing which covers the screw was lost within a day. the glue behind it wasn't verry good. for me not a real problem but.... - sometimes it is better to use tighten the screw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClimberM on 05/14/2010

Looks like a original Canon tripod mount. Comes the Canon color very near. It has to much tolerance in the closing knob mechanics. The inner parts have more than one millimeter play. Thus you cannot close the tripod mount fully around the lens. One further detail, the levelling mark on top was 10 degrees ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFHJSchouenberg on 12/19/2009

Excellent fitment around my Canon 70-200 IS USM F4 L lens. Easy placement due to 'click' style closing of the tripod ring. Colour of ring is almost the same as the white lens, difference in colour is almost unnoticeable from distances longer than 1 meter ;-) Can't think of any cons I will try other Canon ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections