DX » Community » Reviews » Dust Seals/Covers Kit for Wii Console (5-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjcop007 on 06/04/2010

- there are two usb protectors and cd slot protector included too - easy to install - made of solid plastic, just be careful when istalling the filters, because of the small legs on the protectors - its very cheap - hm, i cant think of any con really.. one of the protectors of the two main filter on the wii, does not clicks together exactly, but it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygabidb on 08/28/2009

It 's really good if you live near the beach, because it prevents sand (and dust!) to come into your Wii. The filters connections are REALLY fragile, once you put them on, forget about removing them, unless you are really really careful. I broke one, but fortunetely, it doesn't get stuck on my Wii, I just glued the "leg" in the connection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytashmetu on 03/11/2009

Very cheap solution for keeping your precious Wii dust free. Color also (kinda) fits the console; at least it is white ;) You really need something like this to protect your laser unit! Unfortunately no shiny material and a slightly different color white than the Wii has. Does not fit as it should (at least with my Wii) Actually just fine dust covers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaquipariu on 01/29/2009

It filters the air that goes inside your Wii, and even filters the possibility of dust coming in the Wii while it is turned off. The cdentrance protector protects the dust from coming into drive well. The usb protectors are good, but I never saw any of my PC USB slots with dust inside, but OK! The back filter had to be removed, because of the cooler ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections