DX » Community » Reviews » 5W 450lm 3500K Warm White LED Ceiling Down Light w/ LED Driver - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Great product good quality price nice light all metal RECOMENDASÍSSIMO
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclav18 on 06/26/2015

Удобная установка, мягкий свет.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byelevatorman on 05/02/2015

Nice can light all aluminum ,ballast leads could be longer ,fairly bright small size flange is 4.25 inch across cutout hole is arond 3"hard to find a can runs cool enough may not need one. fully satisfied ordered 3 first time then ordered 10 more

Impression:good quality price,nice light all metal ;

0 0 0

• posted byrjscivil on 04/09/2015

PÓS: EXCELENTE PRODUTO, ILUMINA MUITO BEM, SUPEROU AS EXPECTATIVAS. CONTRA: O PREÇO AINDA ESTA UM POUCO ALTO, MAS VALE A PENA

Impression:RECOMENDASÍSSIMO;

0 0 0

• posted bymauspartyhouse on 02/25/2015

I use 4 of these ceiling lights in my kitchen and I am very happy with them. The build quality is good and they are easy to install in the ceiling. The light colour is good. Not to white and not to yellow. For working area;s (like kitchen, garage or hobby-room) the light colour (3500k) and is not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybreaker0208 on 11/11/2014

This ceiling mount LED Spot is very powerfull and have a good look. He look like a good quality item at first see. The ring is plastic look and i prefer a metal brush look but it's ok. The driver is separate from the spot so you can use the spot with a 12V général alimentation (and also replace I... Read more

Impression:good quality price;

0 0 0

• posted byfmsartorio on 11/05/2014

pros: price, quality, delivery speed. I enjoyed the variety of the site and deals on products, plus the great quality.

0 0 0

• posted byB1330 on 06/09/2014

They have a big heat dissipator, difuse warm light, better builded than other similar white spot ceiling light I bought on DX! Building new apartment and buying all light on DX, saving on purchase and on electricity on the future! Comprei 8 unidades e foram tributadas em 83 reais pela receita as... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byStubi on 03/06/2013

-Cheap like everything on DX. -The total power of the LEDs in the lamp is actually 5 W. Surprisingly the item description is correct from this aspect. -Mechanical parts have less than poor quality. -After receiving the lamp, disassemble it and apply enough heat transfer gel between the heat and W... Read more

Inside: 10 pcs of 0.5 W LEDs disassembled Output is really 300 mA! (measured) Inside of the power supply. Lights up!

1 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: