DX » Community » Reviews » CY TB-008 Thunderbolt to HDMI Male Adapter High Definition Cable - White (1.8m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySunturtle on 03/19/2014

Does what it's supposed to do. The image is nice, no lost quality. Long enough for my tv hooked high on the wall. Not too long, doesn't get tangled. Nice color. None. This product works fine. It doesn't transfer sound to the tv, but I don't think the problem comes from the wire, for I had the same problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by19hunter91 on 03/10/2014

Very fast shipping to the Netherlands. Cable works perfectly. And for this price, it's very nice, because in the Apple Store they are 3 times more expensive. I don't have any cons so far. It's just a great cable. It does what it is supposed to do, and that for less money than in the Apple Store. I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivangr on 02/19/2014

Works well with 15" retina Macbook Pro and several Toshiba / Samsung TVs and a BenQ monitor. White cable matches nicely with other macbook cables. Costs way less than apple- or belkin-branded cables. It would be more usefull for me if it was 2.5m long, but that depends on how you use it. While a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeterkring on 02/15/2014

This is a fine cable with a good length, it is very easy to connect and it transmits both sound and picture to the television. I experienced one problem though, the sound was not automatic transmitted from the Macbook Air, the problem was solved by opening up the macbook control panel, select sound properties,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelukht on 12/30/2013

Cable does what it supposed to do and costs 4-5 times cheeper then cables from Apple Store. OK build quality and materials without glaringly cheap feel and look. Insulation could be harder. It feels like if cable is used and moved around a lot it could be easily worn down the wires. It's good to have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanregularis on 12/24/2013

This adapter is really resistent, the material that covers the inside cables is so tight. When I helt it, I felt that it will work for a long time. Even I'm thinking about buy another one to bring with me if I travel. It's really useful! Until now, nothing to say. Knowing how to set up yout Mac product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybergulf on 04/16/2013

Very nice cable, the lenght makes it versatile. The picture quality i fine, and I have not experienced any dropouts or color problems. The connectors fit niceliy. Very affordable price. All in all good value for money. It took next to forever to get it in the mail box. Otherwise none that I can think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuanLuisCano on 04/08/2013

Easy to use Affordable price Transfers Sound and Images Not the same resolution on tv as on Mac Book Pro (but maybe this has nothing to do with the quality of the cable) It took three weeks for the package to be delivered. Good package conditions. I can not find an easy way to shut down the Mac Book ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikeAlt on 03/23/2013

It just works (audio and video). Tried it with my new MacBook Air to Samsung TV and my old MacBook Pro from 2010. Both connectors are of high quality, image on TV is good, and audio sounds good as well. None really, although I would expect this cable to be closer to $7 than $10. Indispensable for anyone ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byMarcioSaeger on 02/22/2013

Good quality cable Good quality connectors Just plug and use it No drivers or installation needed I don't have any cons so far, i just think that this product could be cheaper than it is. It's almost $10. But it's ok because the thunderbolt technology is kind of new at the moment of writing (02-22-20... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections