DX » Community » Reviews » CY TB-008 Thunderbolt to HDMI Male Adapter High Definition Cable - White (1.8m)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect must have delighted
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9120739 on 02/14/2015

Pros: It works, seems well made. Much handier than an adaptor + cable. Cons: none that I can see. A minor wish is that the cable could be a little more flexible, but it is not particularly rigid anyway.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bystasikieva on 02/14/2015

very happy with the cable. works fine with my macbook air 2012. both sound and video are sent to tv straight away. i only notices that that the image on tv is cropped a bit (maybe about 50 pixels on both 4 sides are off tv), but maybe if to play with resolution sizes could get it wright. cable is... Read more

Impression:delighted;

0 0 0

• posted bymariolog on 02/03/2015

Pros: It fits like a glove and works lovely in my MacBook Air 14'. Why buying an adapter and a cable when you can have both in only one cable? Cons: Nothing to say here. Buy it if you want to plug your MB to your TV. You won't be disappointed.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byrpelitz on 09/29/2014

Pro: It works very well, and help a lot when making presentations or to watch your films in your TV, Cons: None

Impression:must have;

0 0 0

• posted bySunturtle on 03/19/2014

Does what it's supposed to do. The image is nice, no lost quality. Long enough for my tv hooked high on the wall. Not too long, doesn't get tangled. Nice color. None. This product works fine. It doesn't transfer sound to the tv, but I don't think the problem comes from the wire, for I had the and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by19hunter91 on 03/10/2014

Very fast shipping to the Netherlands. Cable works perfectly. And for this price, it's very nice, because in the Apple Store they are 3 times more expensive. I don't have any cons so far. It's just a great cable. It does what it is supposed to do, and that for less money than in the Apple Store.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivangr on 02/19/2014

Works well with 15" retina Macbook Pro and several Toshiba / Samsung TVs and a BenQ monitor. White cable matches nicely with other macbook cables. Costs way less than apple- or belkin-branded cables. It would be more usefull for me if it was 2.5m long, but that depends on how you use it. a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeterkring on 02/15/2014

This is a fine cable with a good length, it is very easy to connect and it transmits both sound and picture to the television. I experienced one problem though, the sound was not automatic transmitted from the Macbook Air, the problem was solved by opening up the macbook control panel, select and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelukht on 12/30/2013

Cable does what it supposed to do and costs 4-5 times cheeper then cables from Apple Store. OK build quality and materials without glaringly cheap feel and look. Insulation could be harder. It feels like if cable is used and moved around a lot it could be easily worn down the wires. It's good to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanregularis on 12/24/2013

This adapter is really resistent, the material that covers the inside cables is so tight. When I helt it, I felt that it will work for a long time. Even I'm thinking about buy another one to bring with me if I travel. It's really useful! Until now, nothing to say. Knowing how to set up yout Mac... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections