DX » Community » Reviews » CY TB-008 Thunderbolt to HDMI Male Adapter High Definition Cable - White (1.8m)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect must have Good choice Mediocre
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDbairev on 12/14/2015

I use an external monitor on a daily basis and this cable is an absolute must have for me. It helps me connect an external FullHD and works like a charm- the Mac recognises the monitor, automatically applies the appropriate resolution and frequency, so it's a true "plug & play". I would strongly... Read more

Impression:perfect,must have;

0 0 0

• posted bydecofranklin on 10/11/2015

Very good quality, the only problem - not a big problem tough - is the shipment and delivery time. Great product however.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDieBolle on 08/23/2015

Good price, good package material, nice white color and has always worked fine. Until recently, I started hearing loud ticks every now and then during a movie. Accompanied by grey blocks in the screen. This started a month ago. Since then I've used the cable 2-3 times and tonight it stopped Have... Read more

Impression:Mediocre;

0 0 0

• posted bydudematters on 04/20/2015

This is a very good quality product that is strong and reliable. Fits and works fine.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bylottekerkhof90 on 04/02/2015

Flexible cable to connect your macbook to your tv through HDMI. Nice image, nice sound!

0 0 0

• posted byrmachat on 03/23/2015

Buy it. You can make no mistake.

Impression:Good choice,must have;

0 0 0

• posted by9120739 on 02/14/2015

Pros: It works, seems well made. Much handier than an adaptor + cable. Cons: none that I can see. A minor wish is that the cable could be a little more flexible, but it is not particularly rigid anyway.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bystasikieva on 02/14/2015

very happy with the cable. works fine with my macbook air 2012. both sound and video are sent to tv straight away. i only notices that that the image on tv is cropped a bit (maybe about 50 pixels on both 4 sides are off tv), but maybe if to play with resolution sizes could get it wright. cable is... Read more

Impression:delighted;

0 0 0

• posted bymariolog on 02/03/2015

Pros: It fits like a glove and works lovely in my MacBook Air 14'. Why buying an adapter and a cable when you can have both in only one cable? Cons: Nothing to say here. Buy it if you want to plug your MB to your TV. You won't be disappointed.

0 0 0

• posted byrpelitz on 09/29/2014

Pro: It works very well, and help a lot when making presentations or to watch your films in your TV, Cons: None

Impression:must have;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere