DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 2600lm 3-Mode White Bicycle Headlamp - Metal Grey (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
too narrow light beam.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybenarch on 11/25/2014

This head light was bought for mtb night rides. I ride with head light only, so the light beam is too narrow in my prefer. It's a very good quality product for other use. Read more

Impression:too narrow light beam. ;

0 0 0

• posted bygdmtbr on 11/27/2013

Great power, able to illuminate very dark tracks while riding my bike at night. Battery life not so good ... using it in the lightest setup drained the battery in about 1:30h, and this life spam is going down as I recharge it. Just bought a new battery to confirm if the light is just too much to this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroryod on 11/22/2013

Well packaged and a solid light. the batters is good , light and small. the main beam is great and the 2nd lesser is fine for street lit roads. Only con! I ordered and paid for the 2600lm but was sent the 900lm version ;-( I would have thought that someone was checking the order against what was shipped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesglill on 03/18/2013

The 2600 lumen is really strong, and it is a great lamp to use when it is dark in the woods. It feels that it is day light on the bicycle paths were the lamp light up the way. When using full power, the battery only last 1.2 hours, but the strong lumen compensates the short battery time. You cant find ... Read more

3 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections