DX » Community » Reviews » N9776 Android 4.1.1 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 6.0" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomarmapear on 03/16/2014

Pantalla enorme Rapido Cover protector 2 baterias Muy bueno para navegar Excelente pantalla para ver series o peliculas Poder tener dos sim de distintas empresas Un poco incomodo para trasportarlo en el bolsillo Es la primera ves que un equipo q no sea de las marcas mas conocidas que me convence. Muy buen equipo para uso diariony para uso multimedia:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZakhele on 01/03/2014

The front and back cameras are great with good zoom. Screen resolution as good as any other phone in the market. The pouch that came with the phone is hooked to second cover. The fact that you can not upgrade the OS every time there is a newer version. English limited to GB and US no RSA English. The earphones can be improved to fit inside the canal.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenkietenkie on 04/13/2013

great phone works perfect good sound on the phone and screen is also perfect, nice and quickly to handle. all apps are very quick on the phone and the new apps are very fast to install. and it is great that the phone has two accu,s and a leather case and for this price a good phone i dont have any cons till so far i have got it yet for a day but it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPjotr0410 on 03/29/2013

6 inch screen Android 4.1.1 Dual Sim 2 Batteries Antutu score of 6000+ battery life Had some difficulty to get the sim card in it's place Resolution coultd be better Android not upgradable Because the size is large it is difficult to find screen protectors for this phone (did not search on dx.com Front camera I find it very equal to last generation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydubbeljoe on 02/04/2013

great value for money on this device good build quality complete package, including screen protector, additional battery, etc. fast due to lower screen resolution lower screen resolution, so font and widgets look huge! not bad but you have to take this in to concideration. not easely upgradable Android version (4.1.1) when new versions come available.... Read more

• posted byelbrko on 01/29/2013

Posible to use also llike the tablet Operate without problems - not frezee, responce of the system is realy quick Battery life on this device is fantastic. Camera is great. Bright Screen. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Not posible tu use by one hand The hardware along with JellyBean make the N9776 the smoothest Android experience to date. I mean no slowdowns,... Read more

5 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections