DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction Car Back Seat Hanging Organizer Bag (Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKidFrost on 02/07/2014

It's got many compartments are shown in the pictures. The material is much better than expected. The price is quite good considering similar products in other stores The strings to tie it down with at the bottom are too short. The mesh material does seem of low quality so I don't suspect the mesh compartments to last very long For the price this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySvenVro on 11/07/2013

-Product is easy to install, no screws stickers need to be used -no more scratches of children shoes on the back of car seat -velcro might not be able to hold if all the pockets are filled with items. -the supplied cord to hold bottom of bag close to car seat is not long enough. -Simply does what it is supposed to! -it is probably easier to connect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bya-rothman on 02/17/2011

Simply does what it is supposed to! With a variety of opaque, see-through mesh, flapped and unflapped pockets, there's a spot in my car for all the wires, doodads, business cards, headsets, etc. that I need at hand. The top straps are a little long, and don't have enough Velcro on them to fit all seat sizes. It took some creative wrapping to make them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPGT96 on 03/15/2009

Very good build quality, better than I expected for the price actually. Will have to see how well it holds up in use, but out of the box it looks very good. Smaller than I was expecting, it measures about 22 inches tall by 15 inches wide. Bottom is tied down with relatively short shoe-lace strings, may not be long enough for all cars. Main reason I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections