DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless 1.2GHz RF 30-IR Night-Vision Weatherproof Security Surveillance Camera w/AV Receiver (PAL)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydamir1994 on 04/17/2013

amazing price for camera and receiver. I use this to check my front of home, and its great. No problems with wireless signal all is working great. I use this for 1 year and maybe more and for 7-12hour per day. Camera is like new. no problems all is great I mounted camera out side window that is 20m from my room, and i get clear and nice image. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxwesko on 11/23/2012

Nice simple set and easy to install. The LED beam is OUTSTANDING. In complete darkness you can see everything up to meters dinstance! Very impressive. For short range this is a good solution. Works with wires too. After warming up the channel will shift so you have to readjust the frequency wit the knob. Also, any distance more than a few meters won'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynasnikos on 12/14/2011

A very good waterproof camera with easy installation. Preety good image quality, even in dark. Unfortunately, when I left in working for 24 hours, the camera was burn. Doesn't transmit not even by cable. Sends a black screen. It synchronizes on that black screen. I wouldn't expect it could break in such a short period. After a couple of hours, some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigrovi on 06/13/2011

-Compact -Works just like intended -IR has excellent range (Once the lens cover is removed) -Easy to install -Great picture quality -Cheap,Cheap,Cheap -Receiver can become quite "Static" if placed directly on the floor or something of decent size moves in between the wireless signal of the cam and receiver. I bought this to monitor our cars ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmiura on 01/13/2011

- Good quality camera - comes with the chargers and a manual in english - It works wired or wireless - Nightvision is great - Wireless is hard to tune, every tiny move on the cam or the receiver just mess with the image. - Night vision gets this light "circle". If you remove the lens cup it gets better. I think it is fair but the wireless is hard to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamsoso on 08/13/2010

The price: I think that you can't find a product like it for this price, in france it will be cost me more than 100 euros. Ease-of-use: Simply add power and this will work, i use it with 'EasyCap USB Video Capture Adapter', it work great ! Build Quality: Solid and design :) The range is satisfactory, more longer than a 2.4GHZ. Humm... Need to find an ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrWeird on 01/25/2010

Very cheap, compared to other wireless solutions. Picture quality in lighted conditions. Nightvision range (with reservations, look below) Transmission range and clarity. Low power consumption (around 3.5W for the camera (!) and 35W for the receiver). Good, solid, build quality. Like said in other reviews, you'll lose about 3rd of the view area when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobert531 on 01/23/2010

Good building quality, fair price ( here in Holland these type of camera's come from $ 150 ) I was surprised about the very good image quality,the camera is small enough to fit in small corners, it comes wireless the manual could be more specific about the wiring/contacts why didn't I buy more of these when the euro was doing $ 1,50 If you need a good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysaisai on 01/22/2010

Very good system: -good image from camera -strong wireless signal -cheap! -really good night vision -camera and receiver are good quality The 12v power supplies are very bad quality, sound like beanbags when you shake them. One of six I had has burned. However, good supplies are cheap and easy to find. Tuning the receiver you can catch other cameras ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDzoberti on 08/25/2009

The receiver unit and the camera is nice and small. Picture is better than expected, viewed on an 46" TV.Picture is received from roughly 10m including a few thick walls. IRs are great at night. -The power adapters feel quite weak and fragile but do their job (both are 12V, but works just fine, eventhough the camera says it needs 9V) -The camera ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections