DX » Community » Reviews » Large Vehicle/Truck Parking/Reversing 18-IR Night Vision Rear View Camera (PAL/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandiboy on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Picture is clear and steady. IR leds help a lot in dark, you can actually see something! Build quality is good, metal housing is solid and tilt works nice. Cons:Angle could be wider, especially when mounted to the back of a bus. You'd really need two cameras to cover th... Read more

3 1
  • posted bypepehillo on 07/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Chipest. easiest to install. Cons:I installed it on top rear of my RV and I can not see the right and left corner, I used to measurement the angle and it is around 60 degree. Holding clamp is made on painted iron, bad for work outside OtherThoughts:with the camera is no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCsupi76 on 02/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this camera to upgarde my harvester.The picture quality more than perfect. The night vision mode is clear and the visible range is perfect. Cons:The horisontal angle of view would be better but is't enough for me ( around 90-100 degrees. There is no microphone bu... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTripje on 12/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this model as a reversing camera in my dad's RV, he was very happy with it! install is easy. Image quality is okay and night vision is very clear. Metal built and feels very solid, best price. You would pay top dollar over here for practically the sam... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTrevtassie on 06/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, good/great IR capability, well built, built in microphone. Reasonable resolution on PAL. Cons:Field of view could be a little bit bigger for a reversing camera in my application, being mounted high up on a bus. On a car or SUV it'd be fine. Colours are... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections