DX » Community » Reviews » MK808B Dual Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / TF / HDMI - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byakonstantinov on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and convenient. I use it for few months and no significant problems found. Hardware capabilities are enough to watch at least sub-HD movies and play most games found on android market. Cons:Original firmware self-destroyed after 3 power-on-off cycles. Bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNando01 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best price! Small size and wheight. With bluetooth. You can connect a mouse and keyboard through USB. Cons:My device did not work after unpacking! I see blue led but no picture on TV. I had to flash the device. After this it started to work. WiFi is not working stable (... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycloseddoors1559 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ A huge library of apps (Play Store Included) + User friendly + It is snappy because of the Dual Core chip inside and Mali 400 Quad Core GPU + Decent amount of RAM (1GB) + Can be used on any device with HDMI + Can also be used for gaming + Works with controller... Read more

4 1
  • posted bywrobaman on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very powerful, stable, fast and reliable device, which allows you to add many possibilities to your TV. Bluetooth allows you to use Playstation 3 controller (with additional software). Excellent for Shadowgun. Price is very good. Cons:Switch on/off button woul... Read more

1 3
  • posted byalephh on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) + Decent amount of memory (1GB and 8GB) + OTG support (2TB USB disk works fine) + Tiny physical size + Processor is fast enough for all the everyday stuff. Cons:- Needs Shutdown button (currently you need an air mouse to power off th... Read more

3 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections