DX » Community » Reviews » MK808B Dual Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player w/ Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / TF / HDMI - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteroxy on 02/07/2014

The easiest way to make smart your tv, to view youtube, to listen to internet radio and to watch films in streaming or from your hard drive. Sometimes it is recognized as a tablet, so sites don't work properly- I mean facebook, for example: you can make it work, but you have to do it every time. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoffdog on 01/10/2014

Small and includes all cables to make it operate. For me it worked without any tricks after first plugging it in. Others say they had problems with the factory image, for me it works properly (however it's really not full HD). I don't even have problems with the wireless signal, in spite of my router ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBabast16 on 12/12/2013

Works very well, but does acknowledge that qwerzty keyboard. but there are apps to fix this Only real problem, I received a 4Go model instead of 8Go announced. Wifi lack of power, but it is enough to load apps and internet. Videos can be played if they are not high resolution. You can play locally on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byginger2000n on 10/16/2013

good tv player.I got it packed well. Easy to use with usb mouse an keyboard. It is very good for games, youtube, browsing internet and viewing videos. It's good product at nice price. You can to upgrade it to android 4.2.2 easy. No have restart option, only shutdown. you need to reconnect it to power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakonstantinov on 08/10/2013

Small and convenient. I use it for few months and no significant problems found. Hardware capabilities are enough to watch at least sub-HD movies and play most games found on android market. Original firmware self-destroyed after 3 power-on-off cycles. But with third party firmware it works well. Although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNando01 on 06/10/2013

Best price! Small size and wheight. With bluetooth. You can connect a mouse and keyboard through USB. My device did not work after unpacking! I see blue led but no picture on TV. I had to flash the device. After this it started to work. WiFi is not working stable (connection speed changes frequently)... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycloseddoors1559 on 06/01/2013

+ A huge library of apps (Play Store Included) + User friendly + It is snappy because of the Dual Core chip inside and Mali 400 Quad Core GPU + Decent amount of RAM (1GB) + Can be used on any device with HDMI + Can also be used for gaming + Works with controllers + Very portable and feels very solid ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted bywrobaman on 05/15/2013

Very powerful, stable, fast and reliable device, which allows you to add many possibilities to your TV. Bluetooth allows you to use Playstation 3 controller (with additional software). Excellent for Shadowgun. Price is very good. Switch on/off button would be welcome. Many EA / Gameloft games not running ... Read more

3 0 1

• posted byalephh on 03/13/2013

+ Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) + Decent amount of memory (1GB and 8GB) + OTG support (2TB USB disk works fine) + Tiny physical size + Processor is fast enough for all the everyday stuff. - Needs Shutdown button (currently you need an air mouse to power off the device) + The included HDMI cable is short, ... Read more

6 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections