DX » Community » Reviews » GK802 Quad Core Google TV Player Supports XBMC / Netflix w/ Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRedStar76 on 07/11/2013

Great computing power and lots of RAM available compared with raspberry pi. Internal storage is an SD card so you can change your firmware or operative system easily overwritting the content or changing the SD card with another one. I love it for robotics, it have an serial and I2C port available for user use. It gets hot very quickly!!! and not warm.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybergvai on 04/03/2013

Easy to update firmware XBMC really works but it is not so responsive & fast as the other video apps available. Fast & stable (if you prevent it to get hot) WIFI works properly. Good cost effetiveness Casing gets really hot(not warm), especially if you do not use any HDMI extension cables and leave it behind your TV where it will be really stuffy.... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysuperflint on 03/01/2013

Good capacity of iron, small size. powerful processor. VERY MUCH it is VERY strongly heated! ! ! Simply the case in 5 minutes of work in the browser or in games boils and melts. In 10 minutes starts braking and stammering, the useless speed of the processor at such disgusting speed of a network on wifi. The price is VERY overestimated, I put the price ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections