DX » Community » Reviews » Lightning 8-Pin Male to USB Data / Charging Cable w/ Original IC for Iphone 5 - White (95cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandreamattioni on 04/23/2014

it works on ios 7. Affordable, works for data transfer. Very cheap. Perfect build quality. The length is good enough 2m. Good to charge my iphone5 while lying on bed. The materials that are used are good materials. It's not one of those USB cables that will break soon. The length of the cable does not have any impact the functionality. It's working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgcbaiz on 11/13/2013

Connectors look and feel exactly the same as the original cable. Construction feels sturdy. Works fine as a data and as a charging cable using iOS 7.0.3 The cable (not the connectors) is an easy tell that this is not genuine. The cable is very stiff, which makes it a bit harder to stow away on a backpack or a drawer. Shipping to Colombia took more than ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydchudx on 10/22/2013

The price is only about 1/6 of Apple's original lightning cable, definitely worth it. Works with iOS 7.0.2 with iPhone 5s. I can charge using with both direction with no error messages. The build quality is not as good as the original cable, especially on the 8 pin connector side. The 8 pin connector is a hair thicker (about 1/3 mm) than the original ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byXxplosive on 06/19/2013

- it's cheap - the connectors are good, especially the smaller 8-Pin one (lots of Lightning replacement cables have awful 8-Pin connector you have to forcefully push in your iPhone 5 because of bad build quality) - the speed of data transfer and voltage it transfers, performs just like the original cable - it's obvious that it's not an original cable,... Read more

3 2
  • posted byfernjh on 02/20/2013

Great quality cable and it looks a lot like the original, with just a couple of differences. Too expensive. This cable is a little shorter than original one (just 2-3 cm, so it's not a big problem). Besides the length, the main difference between the original and this one is the white plastic part of the 8-pin connector, which is a little bit wider.... Read more

Genuine on the left, SKU 177876 on the right Genuine on the left, SKU 177876 on the right Genuine on the left, SKU 177876 on the right
    1 1
  • posted bySeDmitCom on 02/06/2013

Very high quality - as original cable It is well packed Good connection with the device High price There is no original box Small defects in connector assembly (practically not the noticeable) More shortly than an origialny cable on 5 cm. I checked cable work - charges my iPhone 5 and makes synchronization with iTunes. I bought for frequent use. I am ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections