DX » Community » Reviews » GK802+RC11 Quad Core Google TV Player Supports XBMC / Netflix w/ Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatanaelvl on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Suitable size to put it behind the TV. The remote control makes it much easier navigation. fair price. Cons:Even I do not find one. Well maybe the shipping is very slow. To reach Sonora Mexico took 25 days. OtherThoughts:I'm very very very happy w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgbenfatti on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very Fast, the air mouse works better than expected and the keyboard very confortable to use. The plastic looks good, it cames with and HDMI cable extension, in case there are not room behind the TV for example. Cons:Was not able to install Netflix, message sayi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYazim on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very fast and rather easy to setup. I had it up and running in no time. - Good wifi, i can stream all my movies and series from my HD on my computer directly on TV. Didn't experienced any hick-ups. - The airmous en keyboard works well, i only have problems w... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections