DX » Community » Reviews » SDHC MicroSD/Transflash TF to Memory Stick Pro Duo Adapter/Converter (16GB Max)
  • 5 star 67 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytr45h on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality! It worked perfect, and it seems a very durable product. It really worked great on my digital camera and had no problems with it. It also used it on my cellphone and with my computer to transfer files from my pc to my laptop and ad to format it s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheaps Allows to spend your money on high performance, high capacity cheap microSD instead of being forced to buy expensive and usually worthless sony memory cards Cons:None OtherThoughts:Can also be used to read your phone or camera micro SD on a device that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladislavas on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you have a Sony camera and you want to save money on buying a special, expensive memory card for Sony - buy this simple adapter and buy deshovye Memory Stick and enjoy the endless photo. You can change any of the memory card and use in different sizes. Cons:No cons. On... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydboyrp on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Funciona maravilhosamente . recomendo a todos que possuem uma câmera sony. OBS. necessário formatar o cartão pelo menu da maquina Cons:poderia vir com um manuazinho ou um papel explicando que é necessário formatar o cartão pelo menu da maqu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykusanagorm on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. it works well. i have been using it for over a month on my psp-1000 and there has been no problem at all. 2. it is really cheap. too good to be true, i thought. so, before making this purchase, i needed to make sure that i am not buying some ** junk that will destroy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZuu on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Firstly, it's price is too low. Moreover, this product is too useful. Furthermore, I bought this for PSP device. Using this is easy. Finally, I want to obtain that I loved it! Cons:I think that this product really doesn't have any cons. OtherThoughts:I will continue to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrancinardo on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i bought a microsd card to use in my psp. i tryed becouse i wasnt sure that it could works but it really works. it presents a great quality composed by a very hard plastic and fits perfectly in my camera and psp. Cons:none. OtherThoughts:many persons could do as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuusionman on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap -Works like a charm -Seems to be good built quality Cons:-None OtherThoughts:get a bounce of clas 10 microsd cards and all the adapters and you are good to go with all the devices there is. Bottomline:This simple and usefull device provides you the ability to use y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykutzki on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice Look - Fits into my PSP perfectly - Shipping was excellent and was delivered directly to my door via FedEx - Compatible with up to 16GB, as stated - MicroSD fits perfectly and clicks in Cons:- Build isn't the greatest - My PSP was incompatible with the ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaronccini on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very good product simple and easy micro sd card I put in it and recognized digital machine all data saved and turned on the pc with no problem, cheap product and very useful if you want to use a micro sd card in the digital camera because the adapter works perfectly. appe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections