DX » Community » Reviews » SDHC MicroSD/Transflash TF to Memory Stick Pro Duo Adapter/Converter (16GB Max)
  • 5 star 67 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• NICE AND EASY

posted by SKEDAR on 05/31/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This little thing makes my microSDs work flawlessly with Memory Card readers, and of course, my PSP. Its soooo cute, and I think I'm getting in love with it.

Cons:

I don't know but, all the time I am going to put this thing inside my PSP, it tends to get a little bit stucked. I have to force it to enter, and to remove too. I think vaseline can make my problems go away.

OtherThoughts:

Why don't DX put that thing that tells us how many characters we have inserted in each field? It would help a lot...

If you want your microSDs to work with your Memory Card readers and PSP, get at least one of it, you won't regret it. You can see all the pics taken by your camera that works only with SDs... and it's great, since PSP camera is a... uhh... not so good.

Bottomline:

Bottomline is the last line, isn't it?

DX, keep selling these things that, for immediate, are useless, but we will need some day.

Thanks.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections