DX » Community » Reviews » USB OTG Adapter for ASUS Eee Pad TF300T / TF201 / TF101 / TF700T / TF300 / TF301 + More - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlaaskjerm on 05/08/2014

Easy to use. Just connect, and it's ready to use. Works with all the USB memory sticks I have tried with it. It even works with my USB Ethernet Adapter for use with cabled network (some hotels don't have WiFi available, but cabled Internet only). The cap is flimsy and not easy to get back on. Might break the connector in the pad if you're not careful.... Read more

Connected Connected with USB Ethernet Adapter
    0 0
  • posted byp62altoa on 01/15/2014

It works with everything I have tried. A mouse, keyboard, memory USB and an external hard drive and everything just works with no problem. The only problem I found is that the Tablet design is not very good as the charger port is in the bottom so the position of the otg adapter is not very convenience. I'm happy with my purchase, it is cheap and does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybitravinder on 12/19/2013

The product is really good to use and the Pros are the Price and the usability due to small size. It works as desired and you can connect any supported device to your TF300. I use it mainly for my external storage, so I am really enjoying the product. Lastly the support from DX.com is really good. So be sure you get the product you look for on the site.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoEnzo on 11/02/2013

Very cheap comparing to original one. Perfect operation. very light and small. Nice plastic, good quality in general, excepting the cap (see below). Very useful to connect my Mele F10 pro and use it as a media player. The cap is not well finished it doesn't fit perfectly in the body and I will end losing it for sure. The adapter can't be used to connect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfun86 on 10/31/2013

The USB adapter does what it says, it allows other usb devices to connect with your tablet. However, this device and the tablet donnot have enough power to run an external hard drive. It was quite disappointing to look at the blinking light of the disc and get nothing after I plugged it in. Since my external Hard Drive has two plugs, I powered one through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybckonopka on 08/19/2013

Very useful. I have a TF700T ASUS table which recognized the USB drive I connected to this adapter immediately. I was able to play music and videos from usb memory stick but not from UBS external Hard drive (I tried 4 external hard drive but without external power supply )- this is not problem USB OTG adapter, it is problem with power from TF700T. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarjanainen on 08/09/2013

The adapter works great with a 4-port USB hub, with or without external power source. Manages to power two Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse adapters through the hub. Works well with memory sticks. Weak build. The connector and it's joint with the chassis bent from the weight of a simple regular USB 2.0 cable. I was not able to re-solder it because the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauricioorden on 05/09/2013

Very useful. I have a TF300T ASUS table which recognized the USB drive I connected to this adapter immediately. I was able to play music and videos from that USB drive very fast. Price is not that low, but product is very good and also looks nice. I would buy it again even at this price. None I recommend this product 100 %. It is specially recommended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympiet on 05/06/2013

I have been using my ASUS Infinity for more than a year now, and I am quite happy - particularly since the 4.2.1 Update. The major downside was the lack of a regular USB OTG interface. with this device, you can now watch movies from your USB stick, or show/watch/proof your digicam pictures, and many other things. Build quality is OK, but can easily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bype1dnn on 03/22/2013

The unit is very small and easy to carry. Also the price is a big advantage, if you ever dislocate the item it is only a small loss. Especially compared to the original ASUS item. Also it looks quite solid, especially for the offered price. The 40 pin connector is protected by a cap, but this cap doesn't stick very well to the case. Also the adapter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections