DX » Community » Reviews » Gonbes G05-A 3D Active Shutter IR & Bluetooth Glasses for TV - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byafritas on 12/09/2013

Well built, good materials. I have a Sony Bravia TV an they work flawlessly. Regarding picture quality this set of glasses DOES NOT suffer from the ghost image (crosstalk) noticed in Sony TDG-BR250/B when you tilt your head off the vertical axis. Darker ( less transparency ) than Sony TDG-BR250/B glasses Comes with USB cable for charging a small fabric ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypakmara on 10/30/2013

Looks good, feels of good quality and is easy to operate and setup. The glasses come with a protective bag for storage and protection from dust and scratches, as well as a USB connection for charging. The battery lasts more than needed. Bought it for 3D 60” sharp TV, even though no one really gave any reviews, on word of vendor. I compared to viewing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySLAM3R on 06/20/2013

Simple to set up, come with a nice cloth bag to keep them dust free when not in use. Work with most TVs I have tried them with. They look rediculous when worn. They stick out a mile on the corners because they are too flat/straight across the front. Not very stylish! I expect this is to allow room to wear normal glasses underneith although I havent ... Read more

7 0
  • posted byarjhun on 06/07/2013

- The glasses work with both Bluetooth and infra red on various models so I can take them with me to friends and family. ex: I have a GT30 works with infrared. My Dad owns a VT50 that works with Bluetooth! - Very comfortable. More comfortable than original Panasonic glasses. - enough room to even wear with glasses underneath. - A bit yellowish. - Only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywinbinar on 06/02/2013

Works fine with Toshiba TL-868. Price is definitly great as official glasses are 4 times more expensive which is main reason to get these ones instead. - Comes with pouch and cleaner. - Glass surface is protected in package as official ones weren't for some reason. - Manual is written in english. - image through glasses are bit yellow but won't be noticeable ... Read more

3 0
  • posted by1cajo1 on 04/06/2013

The Glasses are simply to use, work like a charm :) Just press button once and when glass darkens press button once more so that glasses can sync with TV and than they are working like they should. None, except there where no other sizes rubber for nose in box. Other than that, I see no other cons. They are maybe a little large and I look funny with ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMario92 on 02/03/2013

- Works fine with panasonic bluetooth model. Haven't been able to test other models but I'm almost certain they do work. Becouse of bluetooth/ir combo they should also work with other/future TV models. - Price is definitly great as official glasses are 4 times more expensive which is main reason to get these ones instead. - Comes with pouch and cleaner ... Read more

5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections