DX » Community » Reviews » NILLKIN Protective PC Back Case Set for LG E960 Nexus 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychochis on 11/12/2013

Its light and strong. Dropped the phone a couple of times and never released it from its case. Didn't use the screen protector. So no comments on that part of the product. Lost the original color. Sometimes it gets a little bit difficult to hit the power button. Could have a kind of lateral hole for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMokuMoku on 10/29/2013

Best cover for the best phone. very thin, weight just a few grams. And the back finish is scratch resistant and match the phone material. Fits perfectly and tight. none, maybe just the price its a little more than its worth. You must buy one back cover if you have a nexus 4 phone. The glass back (just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywutscher0815 on 09/02/2013

It does its job, I bought it after i cracked the rear side, and though the phone fell to the floor various times, the cracks haven't multiplied. Does not interfere with headphones orcharger plugs the phone feels much bulkier and doesn't look nearly as sleek as it does on its own I wounoneld have preferred ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayahadas on 07/11/2013

Installing the cover is easy and it has a slim design. I'm using it for nearly four months and just yesterday my phone fell from about a meter to the floor, landed on its back and no damage was visible. I even took off the cover to see the glass back of my Nexus 4 and it was perfectly fine. The cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymz456 on 05/01/2013

Nice product for the price, keeps the mobile phone safe from scratches. For this price it includes a One Protective case , Dustproof sticker, Glossy screen protector and a Cleaning cloth . Glossy screen protector fits perfectly on the phone. The plastic case is of good quality. None, but dx needs to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfsiordia on 03/19/2013

Great quality for the price Fits perfect on the device. I think this case will protect my phone from some falls Nice look overall It comes with screen protector and a cleaning cloth. Surely one of the best quality products ive ordered on dx.com Its not 100% black. Its like a very dark-metallic gray. ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections