DX » Community » Reviews » NILLKIN Protective PC Back Case Set for LG E960 Nexus 4 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychochis on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its light and strong. Dropped the phone a couple of times and never released it from its case. Didn't use the screen protector. So no comments on that part of the product. Cons:Lost the original color. Sometimes it gets a little bit difficult to hit the power button. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymz456 on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice product for the price, keeps the mobile phone safe from scratches. For this price it includes a One Protective case , Dustproof sticker, Glossy screen protector and a Cleaning cloth . Glossy screen protector fits perfectly on the phone. The plastic case i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfsiordia on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great quality for the price Fits perfect on the device. I think this case will protect my phone from some falls Nice look overall It comes with screen protector and a cleaning cloth. Surely one of the best quality products ive ordered on dx.com Cons:Its not 100% black.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections