DX » Community » Reviews » ICOO D50 7" Android 4.0 Capacitive Screen Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi / TF - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPedrogBR on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Good Touch Screen (very responsive) Good Plastic Already Rooted Nice for playing 2d games as : angry birds, where's my water, cut the rope etc. Cons:No english manual. No charging cable (only usb). Not too long battery (the most Con!). Battery came with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhernanred on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is extremely cheap. - Very useful for internet and chat. Very responsive touchscreen, build quality is very good for the product of this price level, its weight and size makes it very easy to carry it around with you. It's great for work, play and social networking.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymishu13 on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is extremely cheap. - Very useful for internet and chat. - Good for video and music playing. - Almost all apps from Android Market works on it. Cons:- It has Android 4.0 which is going to get old in a few months. - No custom ROMs available. - The operatin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by352554 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Nice quality, great screen Came in a package marked gifted, valued 7$. So no tax problem. Cons:The resolution is a bit low for it's screen size. It's only apparent in certain situations (like internet in small fonts). Came in chinese. Took me 10 mins to ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconsortium32 on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very responsive touchscreen, build quality is very good for the product of this price level, its weight and size makes it very easy to carry it around with you everywhere. The box it came in is fairly sturdy and is also sealed with two security void tapes. Cons:... Read more

Unboxing
    2 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered several 7" tablets and this one is the best so for comparing the price I paid. In my opinion, the most important thing is the screen view and respond. This tablet has good screen that responds quickly to your touch. Cons:In starting, before work... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykazanskiy on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Included in addition to the tablet was just a usb cable. While working fine, but the battery sit pretty quickly.))) 500 characters Cons:Build quality is not very good. When you press on the panel with one hand on the screen there are stains. ((( 500 characters OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylogic500 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works absolutely fine for a bargain tablet, with a single processor. Most apps from Play store work, without issue. Some come up as being not compatible with the device, but after copying them across as apk files from my Toshiba tablet, they work just fine aga... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynaldoeflaviana on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:excellent quality product easy handling, delivery made with agility. Generally when buying a product of this type, I do many expectations, but everything works well, the touch of the device is one of the best I've seen and I've tried note 10. Cons:he came in a... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections