Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Bargain Tablet

posted by logic500 on 03/05/2013
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Works absolutely fine for a bargain tablet, with a single processor. Most apps from Play store work, without issue. Some come up as being not compatible with the device, but after copying them across as apk files from my Toshiba tablet, they work just fine again. It's well built, and charges via a mini usb lead. Charging is quick, with it running around 2 1/2 hours on a single charge, using full screen brightness, and Wifi. The front camera works fine, although Skype is a little jumpy even on a 100Mbps connection. Not much else to say, other than it's a great little tablet. I bought two for our two girls, 8 and 10, and they love them.

Cons:

None really... other than the plastic frame around the edge of the capacitive screen. It's raised as you'd imagine a frame to be, not like a fancy tablet that is totally flush, just means it's tricky tapping things on the periphery of the screen. Of course the Tablet came set up in Chinese, but it didn't take long to hit the right buttons to change to English.

OtherThoughts:

The two tablets cost me slightly less than £80 (GBP) all in, and I have two delighted kids who think they have something very fancy :-)

Bottomline:

Can't go wrong :-)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections