DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated Lightning 8-Pin Male to USB 2.0 Male Data / Charging Cable for Iphone 5 - White (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarceloros66 on 08/14/2013

Looks good, almost as the original, but this is the only pro I can find. Stopped working (i.e. charging) after a couple of days, if it doesn't work it worth nothing. I bought this cable following some good reviews. The first part arrived with a mechanical problem and a replacement was sent (great service ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bywlfaltera on 06/18/2013

The gold plating is a nice touch... Don't know if it adds any real value but it's nice Of the three i ordered one was not working, when i plugged the device I got a message from my mac that a device was drawing too much power, scary but no damage to the computer. Of course i threw that cable away. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byichiromizuki on 05/14/2013

The cable have the trivial pro to perform as expected. The plug perfectly fit into my iPhone5 device without any physical issue. Nothing to report also in the USB side of the cable as it perfectly fis any USB port I tried (laptop/desktop) It greatly perform also as data connection cable and not only ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byketanarora92 on 04/26/2013

this is a great lightning cable for the iphone 5 , ipod touch, ipad, and ipod nano works great just like it should, although the fit is not perfect, but it fits much better than many of the wires being sold online for a higher price than this cable, i would suggest everyone to buy if you want a spare ... Read more

cable lightning cable

0 0 1

• posted byssammak on 04/07/2013

Good price, it looks good similar to the original one that came with the iphone all three cables I purchased do not make the iphone visible on the computer or on itunes therefore making the transfer of data not possible. I purchased three cables and tried them all but they don't seem to make data transfer ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTShamsi on 04/05/2013

This is a very high quality product. Cable material and end feels like the original one. The connector have good quality plastic, and its gold plated. It charges from both sides. Connector for the phone is too tight. So when I am plugging it in I was concerned. Other then being tight, its a good cable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygranbestiapop on 03/28/2013

Excelent quality .....It is the best cable I saw in deal extreme for iPhone 5. I bought 5 cables from ranges of 3 dollar to this because I wasn't sure about the quality of each of them. And I need to have some to different places (car, office,etc( the conclusion is this the best option in terms of price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylocosman on 03/17/2013

These are great cables. Gold plated so they don't look cheap.They have the same feel as the original ones from Apple. I bought a few so I'd have 1 in each car, 1 at my desk, 1 by my bed (plugged in to a USB ac charger, 1 in my laptop case). I'm buying a few more so I can give them away to friends. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycymau on 03/13/2013

The price is cheap and affortable. I don't find problem charging it using the cable, and also use it for data sync with itune. Inserting cable to iphone 5 without any issue. The cable only works one side up. Unlike the original cable, you can insert it any direction you like facing up. Overall it does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2lits on 02/28/2013

This product performs well, as advertised. it charges my phone and synchronizes my data on my computer very well just like the original data cable from apple. i ordered three of these cables so i can leave one in my car and one at work so i dont have to carry my cable everywhere i go as i always run ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections