DX » Community » Reviews » Retro Cassette Style Protective Silicone Back Case for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysadatali on 03/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really good fit, good quality,easy to fit.It is made of silicon which is a very soft and good material for mobile back covers.Perfect spacing of gaps. Cons:Delivery took 32 days after ordering. I live in India.If the delivery time is reduced then i think i would have give... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfadzli on 02/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i'm music lover and truely love this silicone case..Why? Because of cool looking, not expensive, made from quality silicone, easy to use and wear it.. and the most important thing is make my phone looks stylish!! :) Cons:not found yet so far..will update if i found it..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVoeykov on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is easy to put on and take off! This phone cover can be placed on different uneven surfaces without fear that it will roll. You can also lay face down on the table and level surface. Very comfortable. Bought for a friend, he loved it! A good cheap gift! Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonclerizo on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:1. Soft material. Is not hard on the hands and it feels very nice to hold. 2. Really funky design and people stare at the phone when you are holding it and talking Cons:1. Slightly loose. Should have been a little tight. The material over use may become loose. OtherThough... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections