DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Protective Case for PSP 3000 (Translucent)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFeynt on 10/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Cheap - Sturdy (once placed on the PSP) - Easy access to buttons and plugs - UMD door not significantly impeded from opening - Perfectly clear Cons:- Screen cover does not form tight seam to protect from crud getting on screen - No clip on front screen cover to keep it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexKerscher on 12/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Makes your psp unscratchable, indestructable, and dirty-finger proof. - Altrough it's a little tricky to figure out how to wear it on your PSP at first, you soon realise how clever the mechanism is. It fits okay, leaves your PSP slim phat-sized, so you can use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymvssk8 on 07/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:If you need a case to your PlayStation Portable 3000 i reccomend this! this save my PSP3000 some times when its will broke.. its a hard case much useful and protect your PSP very well . and the best is you can protect your PSP 3000 For broke.. its a very good case hard an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitakasi on 06/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am such a fan of crystal cases, my ds lite has lived in one happily for years, and my ipod is snug in one too. And now my psp has one to call it's own. This one is VERY good. It fits the psp 3000 perfectly, while still allowing access to all the buttons, controls, por... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections