Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Sturdy (once placed on the PSP)
- Easy access to buttons and plugs
- UMD door not significantly impeded from opening
- Perfectly clear
- Screen cover does not form tight seam to protect from crud getting on screen
- No clip on front screen cover to keep it locked in place, free swinging
I was hoping to get a case which covered the (incredibly fragile) PSP screen to keep it dust free and protect it from pressure damage. While the door may accomplish the pressure damage goal, it fails the other task.
If you want a case that will keep your PSP scratch free (for the most part) and protect it from mild bumps and scrapes, this will do the job wonderfully. If you want a screen protector, you might want to look for another case.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.