DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Full Case for PSP 3000/2000 - Covers Buttons (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanespin on 12/09/2013

It is cheap & protect the slim PSP from scratches & light knock accept the screen. It can be use for PSP2000 & PSP3000 as it come with a hole for the PSP3000 mic. Couldn't access to UMD door with the cover on. There was a foreign black particle stuck at the D pad side. I believe it was induce ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddearce on 10/25/2013

Silicone case fits like a glove. It feels nice to hold and improves grip. Good build quality Price Looks pretty cool and could save a PSP 2000's/3000 life. Dont have a "flap" that can open up for UMD access Plastic "screen protector" had a scratch on it, despite being packaged separately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKamel85 on 04/15/2011

Silicone material gives a good grip, its also very flexible for the buttons and D-pad. Also works as a protective cover. Simple to use just pull it over like a jacket and your ready to go. I didnt get the product i ordered, i got a similar product, but more or less the same. Somewhat poor quality casting,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfnb1991 on 04/13/2011

It is a regular silicone case. The main advantage is the isolation it brings to the d-pad and the front buttons, protecting them from dust and scratches. It feels nice on the hand and makes the PSP better to hold. The UMD slot is completely blocked by the case. It also had some construction issues, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonchua on 01/01/2009

It is cheap & protect the slim PSP from scratches & light knock accept the screen. It can be use for PSP2000 & PSP3000 as it come with a hole for the PSP3000 mic. Couldn't access to UMD door with the cover on. There was a foreign black particle stuck at the D pad side. I believe it was induce ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections