DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Full Case for PSP 3000/2000 - Covers Buttons (White)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKamel85 on 04/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Silicone material gives a good grip, its also very flexible for the buttons and D-pad. Also works as a protective cover. Simple to use just pull it over like a jacket and your ready to go. Cons:I didnt get the product i ordered, i got a similar product, but mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfnb1991 on 04/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a regular silicone case. The main advantage is the isolation it brings to the d-pad and the front buttons, protecting them from dust and scratches. It feels nice on the hand and makes the PSP better to hold. Cons:The UMD slot is completely blocked by the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonchua on 01/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cheap & protect the slim PSP from scratches & light knock accept the screen. It can be use for PSP2000 & PSP3000 as it come with a hole for the PSP3000 mic. Cons:Couldn't access to UMD door with the cover on. There was a foreign black particle stuck at... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections